Jessica Alba Upset She's White

One day we'll all just be brown and that'll be a good day. I guess then we'll find something else to divide ourselves over. But at least it won't be race.

You're delusional if you think Africa and China will turn brown any time soon. Possibly never will. Also fuck your master race.

If you give it a google she was so rustled about this result she found another test to prove she has a higher percentage of non-European ancestry.

..... does she not get that Spain is in freaking Europe? And the reason some Spanish people have darker skin coloring is because Spain was conquered by Arabs/North Africans for like 1000 years? They aren't Mexicans....

she had so much potential in idle hands. That's the way I want to remember her, her prime

The hot chick who played George's daughter on his sitcom was also white. I thought she was a latina but turns out she Albanian.

masielalusha2.jpg

a88eb35a120116d0d9a8c35e50aac66c.jpg

That girl is so hot. I think she stopped acting to pursue her school degree which only made her hotter to me.

So she's a moron adding to a growing problem talking with a guy doing the same as a career.. Ok.

She always looked white. I remember rolling my eyes whenever she would bring up her mixed heritage. What, because you are tanned? All three of my siblings are darker and I'm whiter than Conor macregor, you aren't dark lady. White (87 percent by that test lol).

'Wendy Williams' said a couple years ago (I flipped on her show literally for 2 minutes on accident) in reference to Halle Berry marrying a 'white guy': "This is a win for all you Neanderthals." Of course the white women clapped with that glossy look in their eyes. Can you imagine the reverse of that being said? "This is a big win for all you mud-hut bushman." etc.. The double standard in acceptable satire, commercial ridicule, and allowed language is going to give people racist feelings who would not otherwise have them, and it needs to stop.

She always looked white. I remember rolling my eyes whenever she would bring up her mixed heritage. What, because you are tanned? All three of my siblings are darker and I'm whiter than Conor macregor, you aren't dark lady. White (87 percent by that test lol).

No, because his father is mexican-american.

American hispanics seem to be extremely confused about what hispanic means.

The hot chick who played George's daughter on his sitcom was also white. I thought she was a latina but turns out she Albanian.

masielalusha2.jpg

a88eb35a120116d0d9a8c35e50aac66c.jpg

that's the thing: people that look like her can be from all sorts of places. i have a similar look, and get mistaken for being from all kinds of places.

The problem is that folks in the US have a problem getting it into their heads that "Latino" and "Hispanic" are not races. They're ethnicities, mainly cultural in nature and as such Hispanics and Latinos can be of any race. There are White Hispanics, Black Hispanics, Chinese Hispanics, Japanese Hispanics, Arab Hispanics, etc, etc.

For example, this is a Latina who didn't even learn English until she started going to school:

attachment.php

Shut up. Racist self hating progressive. Thanks for fucking up the western world and Europe with your fucked up ways of thinking.

I dont hate myself but I do realise as a white male Ive got it real good though.

Stop trying to play the victim cars.

No, because his father is mexican-american.

American hispanics seem to be extremely confused about what hispanic means.

She seems confused that her father can be Mexican yet not have any indigenous blood. I work with a guy who is Mexican. His parents are both first generation Mexican immigrants. He's like 6'5 and 280. People get confused by this and ask him why that is, and he tells them that his family is half German. The conversations normally go like this.

"You're German? But I thought you said you were Mexican?"

"I am"

"..... But your parents are from Mexico?"

"Yes they are, we moved here when I was like 18 months old"

"But.... how are you German?"

"My mother's family is almost entirely German"

".......But you're mom is from Mexico?"

"Yes"

BLANK STARE

I dont hate myself but I do realise as a white male Ive got it real good though.

Stop trying to play the victim cars.
Please shut up. Your whiteness does not mean youve "got it real good" anymore than any other skin color. Your just regurgitating some bullshit self hating propaganda that your professor drilled into your head.

Tell you the truth its horribly insulting to all white people who have had an uphill battle in life for whatever reason.

White privilege is propaganda against whites and absolutely does not exist. If anything these days being a minority brings advantages that whites dont have. Anyone spewing this bullshit "white privilege" crap should be put in a rowboat and sent across the atlantic.

Lol, that crowd died when George said "87% European". It was like someone's cat died. "Awww..."

Please shut up. Your whiteness does not mean youve "got it real good" anymore than any other skin color. Your just regurgitating some bullshit self hating propaganda that your professor drilled into your head.

Tell you the truth its horribly insulting to all white people who have had an uphill battle in life for whatever reason.

White privilege is propaganda against whites and absolutely does not exist. If anything these days being a minority brings advantages that whites dont have. Anyone spewing this bullshit "white privilege" crap should be put in a rowboat and sent across the atlantic.

See this thread for more of these people's idiotic stupidity

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/white-privilege-meme.3167047/

My ex actually went out and bought a book "written" by Jessica Alba about living a healthy lifestyle. Some celebrities have such big ego that they think they're the expert to everything.
Isnt she like super rich because of that book or the company she created after ... I am sure her acting money would have been enough, but damn son

Back