Elections Jesse Ventura teases presidential run.

I mean it's not as though American politics isn't already bat shit insane.....

Damn I just pictured Ventura debating with Trump, and I think we found Trump's weakness.

Jesse would push Trump's shit in.

Would be dope to see Ventura and Schwarzenegger go at it for that. I'll call out for that debate.

giphy.webp

Trump - Look at those big, muscular guys. Big guys!!!

Arnold - <{katwhu}>

Jesse - Look at that body, Macmahon!! He's ravishing and he sure is Roooood! My surf shack's about to turn into my Jerk Shack, brother!! Mongols MC!!!

3rd world status eh?

I'd say an objectively republican state thought he did and absolute shit job. And he believes retarded CT's. And he lied about his military service.

I guess I can see the appeal to trump supporters.

It is a sign of the times that 2 candidates were WWF wrestlers.

I can think of several wrestlers who could probably win the election with ease. I think the Rock and Cena would probably scorch trump and whoever ends up being the dem candidate. Since politics and wrestling are almost the same business its almost fitting.

I'd say an objectively republican state thought he did and absolute shit job. And he believes retarded CT's. And he lied about his military service.

Have you even looked at what his political beliefs are?

What? Lol no he’s not Mexican or even Latino at all.
He does live in Mexico part of the year. Anything to get away from those Minnesota winters I guess.

Id actually trust Ventura.

All other establishment candidates (not trump, sanders, tulsi, Yang) would think “how will donors respond, what will isreal think, what will big business think, what will big tech think, what will Wall Street think, what will the globalist establishment think, etc etc etc” while Ventura can be relied ok to not give a single fuck what those people think.

Ventura would put Americans first.
That’s exactly what I was thinking. He’s not connected to those big boys clubs.

Have you even looked at what his political beliefs are?

Yes. Not a fan. But beyond him meeting Alex Jones in a bunker somewhere to discuss something stupid, it would probably be better to actually review how he governed and how an overwhelming majority thought he did a terrible job.

What exactly did you like about Ventura?

How did he lie about his military service?

How did he lie about his military service?
Has referred to himself as a SEAL, was actually UDT. SEALs say UDT are SEALs, but other people have an issue with it.

Yes. Not a fan. But beyond him meeting Alex Jones in a bunker somewhere to discuss something stupid, it would probably be better to actually review how he governed and how an overwhelming majority thought he did a terrible job.

What exactly did you like about Ventura?
He wants to end the war on drugs, wants cannabis legalized accross the board, is pro-environment, want to recall the military from foreign countries.

Like I said, he's a lunatic but I still love him.

Has referred to himself as a SEAL, was actually UDT. SEALs say UDT are SEALs, but other people have an issue with it.

They way I heard it explained was that both UDT and SEAL team members all had to go through the exact same BUDS training. Once completed, you were assigned to either a UDT team or a SEAL team just as a matter of chance. Back then, the term Navy SEAL was not very well known, and it wasn't until it became a popular term to represent the baddest of the bad ass military Special Forces, that Ventura started claiming he was a Navy SEAL. Seems to be a bit nit picky for someone to have an issue with this.

Back