Elections Jesse Ventura teases presidential run.

They're letting just anybody run nowadays. First Hillary, now this.

At this point I’d vote for him handily.

They're letting just anybody run nowadays. First Hillary, now this.
More credentialed than Trump and they let him run. Hell he's even got better wrestling credentials than Trump.

stone-cold-stunner-donald-trump.gif

Nobody:
Jesse: okay, fine, I'm running for president!

Jesse is who a lot of Trumpers think Trump is.

Would have to seriously consider depending on what he says and who the Dems run.

I do like him.

I think at this point the Dems should give Arnold Schwarzenegger a one time congressional pass to run as president. The GOAT immigrant vs MAGA....damn. Think about it, the man came to this country with nothing, didn’t know the language, became Mr. Olympia 5 times, became a huge star, married a Kennedy and banged a fat Mexican lady behind her back. At this point Arnold would be the only person that I think could btfo Trump. Give that man all the fat Mexican women he can handle in the Oval Office

<RomeroSalute>

More credentialed than Trump and they let him run. Hell he's even got better wrestling credentials than Trump.

stone-cold-stunner-donald-trump.gif
Yea he was a pro wrestler for years lol how do you think he got famous

Before anyone laughs him away, let me remind you all he came in as a complete joke independent in Minnesota. And then proceeded to kick the crap out of the other two candidates without even trying.

he said the same shit last election cycle.

he's just promoting himself.

He should.

It'd be fun to watch Trump go up against the dude he's been trying to mimic.

Their podiums can have folder forts like back in the day.

Just in a random twitter account has unearthed footage from the 80s of the former governor using hate speech. Over before it began.
BrightAmpleBat-size_restricted.gif

Just in a random twitter account has unearthed footage from the 80s of the former governor using hate speech. Over before it began.
BrightAmpleBat-size_restricted.gif
Toxic masculinity personified.

Since there won't be a republican primary, anyone who would have entered should run as an independent.

At this point I’d vote for him handily.

Id actually trust Ventura.

All other establishment candidates (not trump, sanders, tulsi, Yang) would think “how will donors respond, what will isreal think, what will big business think, what will big tech think, what will Wall Street think, what will the globalist establishment think, etc etc etc” while Ventura can be relied ok to not give a single fuck what those people think.

Ventura would put Americans first.

Last edited:
America isn't ready for an idiot lunatic president IMO. Oh wait

<TrumpWrong1>

Back