Elections Jesse Ventura teases presidential run.

Before anyone laughs him away, let me remind you all he came in as a complete joke independent in Minnesota. And then proceeded to kick the crap out of the other two candidates without even trying.

in today’s climate he stands a chance

I’d probably vote for him over any of the Democratic front runners right now, but that’s not exactly saying much I guess. Ventura is pretty rational most of the time and has some good insight on some issues due to his military background. I don’t dig a lot of that conspiracy theory stuff though.

The military industrial complex would have their work cut out for them with Jesse as president. Also that's why it could never happen

The military industrial complex would have their work cut out for them with Jesse as president. Also that's why it could never happen
Yeah.... That's the reason The Body won't get elected.

I’d probably vote for him over any of the Democratic front runners right now, but that’s not exactly saying much I guess. Ventura is pretty rational most of the time and has some good insight on some issues due to his military background. I don’t dig a lot of that conspiracy theory stuff though.

lol so anyone with a D in front of their name
Is just pure shit huh? I’ve never understood that level of tribalism

They're letting just anybody run nowadays. First Hillary, now this.

uh you forgot he was governor of a state ?.. I'd say he is at least somewhat qualified to run

My dad still wears a "My governor could beat up your govenor" shirt

I like it, Iron Sheik as vice and we're well on our way to peace in the ME.

Jesse lost what credibility he had left when he joined RT and started praising Putin.

My dad still wears a "My governor could beat up your govenor" shirt
MiserlyGreatAegeancat-max-1mb.gif

Guy is and always has been a real piece of shit. Which means he would fit right in.

If he did run, it would be because Democrats convinced him to in hopes he can take away enough votes to stop Trump from winning Minnesota like the Never Trump clowns did with McMullin in 2016. That's all Never Trump succeeded in doing. Costing Trump Minnesota in favor of Hillary. It's horrible what's happened to that state with immigration. And it was done purposely I might add.

He is a Mexican immigrant... That would be appealing to some voter bases...

Back