Elections Jesse Ventura teases presidential run.

How did he lie about his military service?

I'm fine with him splitting hairs on the UDT/Seals thing. But his memoirs reference him being "a hunter of men" in Vietnam. He never deployed in country, just off the coast, and by no accounts was out in the jungle stalking.

Not a full blown fabrication. More like douchey embellishment.

More credentialed than Trump and they let him run. Hell he's even got better wrestling credentials than Trump.

stone-cold-stunner-donald-trump.gif
I want Stone Cone to run.

How did he lie about his military service?

He says he was a Seal... he wasn't. He implies he saw combat, he didn't.

Jesse was part of the UDT team, which in the early 1970s, was a completely different and less elite, less combat focused force in the Navy.

The only thing the Navy Seals and the UDT teams had in common back in the early 70s is both had to undertake grueling Basic Underwater Demolition training. This is where Jesse meet and befriended some Seals, and then he started saying he was one of them.

At the end of the first few Wrestlemanias, with Hulk Hogan posing victoriously in the middle of the ring, there were a couple of occasions where Ventura told Gorilla Monsoon that he might have to come out of retirement and take this guy out. I assume he’s talking the same sort of bullshit now about Trump, since he never did come out of retirement to take on Hogan.

It would be very hard to Trump to run his style of campaign against a Sexual Tyrannosaurus though.

lol so anyone with a D in front of their name
Is just pure shit huh? I’ve never understood that level of tribalism
Never had anyone with a D in front of their name ever help or even care about any rural people. Our children are forced into the poverty cycle because no politicians can be bothered enough to give our homes access to something as basic and required as broadband.

Back