Jeremy Stephens Calls Out Frankie Edgar For Fight @ UFC 194

Bad match up for Stephens. No way he can stop Frankie from avoiding the fight. Early prediction.... Frankie throws 2q8y5h3r3q84 punches and 12 land 0 do any damage and Stephens takes more damage from a sparring sessions leading up to the fight.

if someone is going to knock out Frankie at 145, Stephens arguably has the best shot.

Stephens most definitely has spectacular power for the division.

Gray caught Frankie dead to rights on two separate occasions, hard enough to make him somersault backwards. I think in the second fight he got dropped something like 5 times in the first round when the first big punch took his legs.

That dude can take a damage and keep rolling. I don't know for how much longer. But I think that iron chin is still in tact.

Stephens gets out pointed, out wrestled, out worked. The cardio divide between these two guys is massive.

everyone saying no, but there really isn't anyone else. putting holloway or do bronx (again) up against frankie is running both into a wall.

stephens should get the fight

Great idea. Let's have edgar beat someone else who has absolutely zero relevance to the fw title picture so that Francis can further cement himself as the "true #1 contender".

Back