Jennifer Lopez on... Wesley Snipes??

And lol at complaining about doing the sex scene. If she had any self respect, she would have refused to do it, or walked off the set.

Of course she did the scene. She is a whore who will do anything to further her career. Its too late to complain about it now.

ban for not post pre-cliffs so I don't have to read a wall of text
Yeah, I just read that with a blabbing girl's voice in my head waiting for her to get to the point.

Given that Wesley Smiles was a known Grade-A Asshole around that time, and probably ever since, JLo's story passes the bullshit test.

For those that don't know, he tried to pick up Jenna Jameson (back when she wasn't a household name) by walking up to her and asking 'Do you like to be fucked in the ass?'
Was that not a valid question for her?

J-Ho is an insufferable skank who left all of her loyal husbands for new cock she met on the set of each movie she did. Just like Julia Roberts.

8Z46YDx.gif

nah you're thinking of white guys :p

lol which can be interpreted more than one way I realize.

So you thinks its all white guys paying for website like Monsters of ..... I thought it aws hot horney chicks.

J-Ho is an insufferable skank who left all of her loyal husbands for new cock she met on the set of each movie she did. Just like Julia Roberts.

Yeah but she married a poor nobody in the end. Gotta give her credit for that.

"No Wesley!
LOL Nestlé clamps down on her nipple in the first gif and you can tell she's like, "THIS MOTHERFUCKER." That's dirty pool and it's probably one of the main reasons she's learned to wall herself inside a ridiculous entourage.

I'd say the SELENA controversy is what broke her through. They kicked up a fuss she wasn't Mexican.

And I prefer her old nose.

That movie came out as I was hitting puberty. Lots of paper towels were used for that scene.

Jennifer claimed Wesley was always hitting on her during filming, in a 1998 interview with Movieline.

"But Wesley - even though I had a boyfriend at the time - went full court press. He was flirting with me - you always flirt with your costars, it's harmless - then he just started getting a little more serious. He would invite us all out together and then at the end of the night, he'd drop me off last and try to kiss me. I'd be like, 'Wesley, please, I'm not interested in you like that.' He got really upset about it. His ego was totally bruised. He wouldn't talk to me for two months. I was like, 'What an *******.' Actors are used to getting their way and to treating women like objects. They're so used to hearing the word 'Yes.' Now, I suppose Wesley will call me going, 'You *****! How dare you? I didn't like you.' It's time for the truth to come out!"

Back