Jennifer Lopez on... Wesley Snipes??

555540db09990e554b66337e60e480f9f1d538b4.gifv

I’m confused as to how she establishes a career based on sexual appeal, but then blames a dude for adding sexual appeal to a movie.

She is full of shit lmao....She made a career out of her ass.....I mean really...she isn’t a Great actress, she is a terrible singer, it’s all about her ass. Before the money she wasn’t that hot....women that look like her are all over NY. So you think she wouldn’t have done whatever it takes to have the life she has now? Stop bitch.....btw For that dough, I would have done a scene with Wesley....just stop the bs.
View attachment 901224

The whole doing whatever they have to do to establish themselves at the time, then complaining about it years later is so tired. ScarJo began doing it recently too.

But whatever... this was years ago, it's over. Not even sure what the need for bumping it was.

Now she's trying to deny she was even nude at all in the scene with Wesley <DisgustingHHH>

Where is the denial? She said she was looking for a body double. Doesn't mean she actually got it. There's no disputing that those are in fact her tits and nipples in money train when her face is in the shot and deep fake technology didn't exist back then.

I think she likes to gloss over nudity stuff now just to move the conversation on from it. It'a amazing that her little scene in Money train still gets brought up to this day. Other than a boob and a nipple, you don't see much else at all, and she was so uncomfortable the scene sucks anyways.

Where is the denial? She said she was looking for a body double. Doesn't mean she actually got it.

Yeah, that's a fair point. Wesley likely vetoed that option.

It's amazing that her little scene in Money train still gets brought up to this day. Other than a boob and a nipple, you don't see much else at all, and she was so uncomfortable the scene sucks anyways.

I profoundly disagree.

868087146_JenniferLopez_MoneyTrainHD1080p06_123_166lo.jpg

Horrible actress and even a worse singer. Only things she does well is maintain her looks and dance. That's about it.

I live in LA and it's a rarity. Maybe it's common since there are Dominicans and PR's out there but I've never personally known any latinas hook up with black dudes. News would come out and that chick would be branded. Many Mexicans and Central Americans will call them mayates openly and laugh about it.

There is quite a dislike for black people in the Latino community in CA. It perhaps has to do with families not of accepting and old prejudices.

There’s also a difference in culture on the west coast compared to the east coast. In the west, blacks and Latinos hate each other, there’s no mixing in any way.

On the east blacks and Latinos live together in the same hoods and are more likely to hangout be friends, date and do business since there’s no separation. It’s only a small percentage that would date, but it’s still a much higher percentage compared to Latinos on the west coast.

Back