Jennifer Lopez on... Wesley Snipes??

lol this peurto Rogan skank has banged every black rapper in New York ... puff daddy , jayz , mase, camron, you name it.

This....

J Lo has fucked so many black guys... LOL.

Puffy knows every inch of J Lo's.. pussy. LOL

Wesley snipes:There needs to be a titty sucking scene it will add to the artistic quality of the film they do this in europe.

Director: it isn't in the script

Wesly snipes (sucking on jlo titty)it is improv I'm a method actor.

Well Snipes isn't as bad as Vin Gallo when he made Chloe Sevingy give him an actuall BJ in Brown Bunny lol. Whats even funnier is this chick chloe claims to be a devout catholic, well its not funny since a lot of Catholic girls have that reputation.

I live in LA and it's a rarity. Maybe it's common since there are Dominicans and PR's out there but I've never personally known any latinas hook up with black dudes. News would come out and that chick would be branded. Many Mexicans and Central Americans will call them mayates openly and laugh about it.

There is quite a dislike for black people in the Latino community in CA. It perhaps has to do with families not of accepting and old prejudices.

I live in So call now grew up in the bay area and Im black and yes you are right, not many Mexican latina women date blacks. most of the Latinas who are with black guys are the afro latino women like puerto rican and domincan.

In the bay area the popular interracial relationship was Blacks and Filipinos/Cambodian.

George Lopez even made a joke about that he said only two rules for a latino family Dont marry someone Black and dont park infront of our house and than he cusses out a Black woman who got offended

She probably sucked lots of cock when she was a background dancer for In Living Color.

Remember shes still Jenny from the block.

Really, it sounds like it turns her on to talk about it, and that he had a big boner. A sock? Not bad.

She admits the "scene" indeed happened in this interview but her description of how Wesley behaved is somewhat different.
http://www.contactmusic.com/jennifer-lopez/news/lopez-wesley-snipes-sex-scene-was-horrible

I work in media and advertising, this original article screams click bait, of course unless you think a website called "blind gossip" should be taken 100% serious. The first part of the interview sounds authentic, starting from the middle to be honest it sounds like a bunch of edited words, I know its just more juicy and morbid to believe everything written is true. Thats exactly what the writer was looking for

"pawing away at my breasts and kissing them. "
l@nd0
{<redford}
<{jackyeah}>

Jennifer-Lopez.gif

Out of all the action stars, I've always heard that Steven Seagal was the biggest asshole. Didn't he rape a chick or something?

Back