Jenna Renne's abuse allegations toward Travis Browne, What do you think?

What's even stranger is why are all the threads related to this situation being deleted or wastelanded?

noticed that also.
Same with Schaub and ROnda... throught the point of Sherdog was to discuss what is happening on MMA world, and this place for all things UFC...

Schaub (and ex-UFC fighter) and boyfriend of an UFC champion talks about the UFC champion.... threads about it get locked or deleted......

I can't understand the logic...:redface:

Why are we arguing whether he did it or not. That's for the courts.

The key thing here is, UFC did an investigation in house and said Travis was ok. If the court of law finds him guilty, it will raise more questions about ufc's code of conduct and whether or not it's actually doing anything.

No, it means the suspension is lifted unless evidence is found. Doesn't mean he is innocent, just means there is no evidence of guilt. There is a difference.

The UFC "cleared" him of violating their the rules of conduct for lack of evidence. Does that mean he's cleared of criminal charges? No! You're arguing over pointless semantics here. No matter how you spin it, that's what happened!

If we're being honest...

I don't care about any of the fighters wives/girlfriends. I don't care if they're abused. All I care about it seeing my favourite fighters fight. Now Browne isn't one of those, but I just can't bring myself to give a shit about stuff like this.

UFC is interfering with things that are none of its business... shocking!

Unless there is some very significant evidence that has not come to light this looks like a case of a woman scorned. It's true that there are times when an abused person does not seek help immediately or act consistently. They alternate between love and drama.

But even when that is the case there is some kind of track record or evidence trail. There will be witnesses at least in the form of confidantes and some sort of medical record. There will be police reports and court orders.

Right now we only have her claims and dubious pictures on instagram. Why post those but not go to the cops? She said she doesn't want to ruin his career but she put this out on a viral platform in order to do what exactly? Only after an investigation by his employer clears him does she now go to the cops? Come on.

Back