1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

Jenna Renne's abuse allegations toward Travis Browne, What do you think?

Discussion in 'The Lightweights' started by IamStryker, Aug 29, 2015.

1. EYEKICKFACES Brown Belt

Go away baby. Nobody cares about your feelings here.

2. Bones245n4847 Red Belt

He is so guilty.

3. Inashikacho White Belt

The only thing left is to see how things play out when she presses charges against him. I think she should have went to the authorities right away instead of going to Instagram, and then doing nothing after. I'm not the type to immediately jump to anyone's side and make assumptions of the other in these types of situations until I hear more concrete details after a proper investigation is performed. At this point, speculation is kind pointless if we don't know exactly what transpired when she got those bruises.

4. basherofbrains Green Belt

The vast majority of these type of things are extortion / revenge plots. If there is physical evidence then it is usually that the accused was defending himself against the accuser's physical assault.

5. Pimach Orange Belt

did ya'll ever see that movie a thin line between love and hate? she might be hitting herself with an orange

6. Fight Professor Gold Belt

It looked in the pictures like he grabbed by the arm a little too hard. It was definitely nothing like what happened to Christie Mack.

And his girlfriend used to have problems with anorexia and drugs according to the internet. So I would not be surprised if she has issues and overexaggerated things.

7. That209 Gold Belt

Dan Quinn's house learning hands of steel
    There's some really messed up people out there, man. Some people will do almost anything to get 'revenge' on somebody, or whatever you want to call it. Especially if there's money involved - if they can try to fuck someone over by bringing them up on a false rape charge in order to get tons of money out of it, a lot of them will go for it.

Take the Mike Tyson rape case for example - I truly believe Mike didn't rape that girl. Mike could've seriously had ANYBODY back in those days if he wanted to. I think that scumbag girl decided to sleep with him and then call the police and shit and say Mike raped her, so she can try to get him convicted and get money out of it. This shit happens way more often than most people realize, especially to people that have a lot of money.

And if I remember correctly, that girl actually tried the same shit like a year or two before. She tried to get someone else put in prison by saying the guy had raped her, but the case was thrown out of court because she kept changing her story or something. I'm pretty sure that happened, but again, I could be wrong about this. I think it said in my Mike Tyson Undisputed Truth book.

Let's not forget that Tyson was convicted in one of, if not the most racist state in the US, lol. That place is apparently extremely racist and the KKK was fucking huge over there at one time.

One more thing - Tyson was pretty much fucked from the start in that case, anyway, because of Don King. Don King fucked Tyson over hard in that case because instead of hiring a real lawyer for this kind of case/crime, he decided to hire a fucking tax lawyer. Absolutely ridiculous.

Sorry for the long ass post.

8. MaTaLa #ConorFold Banned

Deserves Got Nothing To Do With It, Unfortunately
    Zuffa doesn't investigate to find wrong doing. They investigate for risk assessment.

9. IamStryker Yellow Card Yellow Card

This is a good point. Anyone got a link?

10. GaryEric Banned Banned

Too bAd it's not as obvious , like what your hero did.

11. peacemaster Black Belt

Travis had potential for a while shame he's fucking it up with tmz shit.

Not beating up women is sooooo easy to do.... Never go full retard

12. OnlyTheTruth Green Belt

Honda arm barred her hence the bruises....

13. Hans Gercmiov Titanium Belt

Bitches be trippin.

14. BrazilianDude Gold Belt

Unless she has a huge history of being bat shit crazy, probably true.

15. Schatten42 Blue Belt

No, it means the suspension is lifted unless evidence is found. Doesn't mean he is innocent, just means there is no evidence of guilt. There is a difference.

16. Shaddows Steel Belt

I think it is more odd the fact the "clearing" or Browne comes at the heels of news that Ronda is dating him....

The timing makes it very, VERY fishy IMHO

17. Bagatur Red Belt

hoping UFC would straighten Browne out was really dumb on her part.
    as for the allegations themselves - has there been anything more released other than those pics of 3 faded bruises and that tweet where she doesnt even outright accuse Browne of beating her, just kinda letting people come to conclusions? even at that point that is hardly proof, let alone now.
    I think they may have been an argument, some kind of altercation which resulted in those. I seriously doubt he beat her (and lol at anyone thinking he seriously beat her, we saw what a WW could do and this is a HW), and I doubt it is systematic, thus cant be called abuse.

18. Hardkore Titanium Belt

What's even stranger is why are all the threads related to this situation being deleted or wastelanded?

19. sherbrosrule Booty meat is really neat. Banned

These guys beat the shit out of people for a living, I dont think its too far fetched that they hit their spouses. However, you have to take it with a grain of salt. I mean War Machine laid a BEATING on his whore girlfriend, so I would think Travis would do much more significant damage outside of a few bruises.

20. flex4life Banned Banned

Those bruises look like he was restraining her. Can't blame the big man for grip strength.