Jeff Bezo's Net Worth Grew By 24 Billion In 3 Months How's Your Paycheck Holding Up?

If you want to buy American, you have to shop on buyamerican.com.

Box stores sell 90% foreign shit.
Yes, I know. The store jobs themselves were not enough to NATURALLY redistribute wealth, through jobs, but it was at least a tad of the money you spent going into the hands of the people that make America.

Do you think he is spending his money developing the core technology that will benefit others? He commonly spends millions on suing others for technology he believes violates patents he holds. You think he is doing this for the benefit of mankind?

Does anyone do anything for ONLY 1 reason?

Well I voted left most of my life, but a return of some manufacturing, union or otherwise, is important for America to keep and generate wealth again. So although I could have never voted for Romney, I could vote for Trump. If dems have abandoned the unions, what's the difference?

What's the difference? Between one party that may not do much for the Unions vs the other party that wishes to destroy the Unions. You really see no difference?

Net worth tho is a far cry different than just his checking, savings, and investment accounts. It also includes his stake of Amazon which of course is a massive company that would set records if ever put up for public sale

Heck, by net worth, I think my middle as middle class gets parents may actually be millionaires. They're approaching retirement, Dad told me. He's taking the 400k pension lump sum payout and mom is taking the monthly payments which would be worth around the same over the years. Add in they'll be done paying off and own their 250k house by end of next year and that all adds up to millionaire by net worth

Work 30+ years for a company, pay off house in that time, and that results in millionaire net worth so I'm not surprised net worth of the owner of the most successful company since Microsoft and Apple has the level of wealth he does wrapped up in it

Why do poor people care about what rich people spend their money on?
That's not the primary concern.

I think what most people care about is that a constantly greater percentage of all money is ending up in fewer and fewer hands.

Flip side. Amazon Fullfillment centers are massive and they're popping up everywhere.
That's how they manage 1 day deliveries

For ex: Baltimore has a 23 acre fullfillment center.
Right. And his employees are treated like disposable slave labor.

It should be illegal for a company as profitable as Amason to be paying food stamp wages. Employers should face STEEP tax penalities when their employees are on government assistance. Bernie Sanders has sponsored legislation to do that.

Kick Amazon off welfare!

Amazon is one of the top employers of those who receive SNAP benefits — otherwise known as food stamps — in at least five states.
https://www.businessinsider.com/amazon-employees-on-food-stamps-2018-8

I won’t buy clothes online. Fuck that returning shit. I don’t think the process is anymore streamlined when you take returns into account. The Amazon model allows introverts from feeling pressure to buy something.
i wont sell tools or cloths online. <----professional online seller of goods

Being a patent troll can be highly profitable, especially when it grants you the ability to take tech/software into licensing.

Its not about whether most normal people would see a claim as being baseless or not, its about using litigation as a business weapon and creating/securing revenue streams.

The Octane case allowed courts to shift the costs of litigation to the losing party in cases with baseless claims. I never referenced normal people in regards to baseless claims, only in regards to the Octane case, which would dissuade Amazon from patent trolling in merit less cases.

Net worth tho is a far cry different than just his checking, savings, and investment accounts. It also includes his stake of Amazon which of course is a massive company that would set records if ever put up for public sale

Heck, by net worth, I think my middle as middle class gets parents may actually be millionaires. They're approaching retirement, Dad told me. He's taking the 400k pension lump sum payout and mom is taking the monthly payments which would be worth around the same over the years. Add in they'll be done paying off and own their 250k house by end of next year and that all adds up to millionaire by net worth

Work 30+ years for a company, pay off house in that time, and that results in millionaire net worth so I'm not surprised net worth of the owner of the most successful company since Microsoft and Apple has the level of wealth he does wrapped up in it

this is true. Most of his money is in the stock. If he sold, the stock would collapse, as would his company.

I have stock in both Apple and Amazon. While I wouldn't invest right now, since we are in a bubble, I will NEVER sell these stocks. Even a stock like McDonalds has only showed great growth, along with dividends. It isn't hard to become wealthy, if you put in the effort.

I just invested in johnson and johnson a month ago, and it already had gone up over 10%. I could sell now, but I wont, just gonna keep longer tem and get dividends. Just got to get these stocks in a period of decline, before they start going up again. Over time, it is only profit.

People get fucked over trying to be to cute with the system and play the volatility. My only regret was selling my Disney stock in 2000.

Riiiight... Stores where people "work," and managers make "livings."

Amazon, Warehouses where people "Work" and delivery drivers make a "Living"...this actually sounds exactly like the arguments made against Sears and Roebuck back in the 1880s when they got big because they were the first to use the RAILROAD to deliver goods cheaper and made everything more convenient...

Amazon, Warehouses where people "Work" and delivery drivers make a "Living"...this actually sounds exactly like the arguments made against Sears and Roebuck back in the 1880s when they got big because they were the first to use the RAILROAD to deliver goods cheaper and made everything more convenient...

In n Out pays their burger makers more than AMZN pays their warehouse workers

And not a single business was restricted from selling online...and...bam!.

Wait. So you are for taxing some businesses and not others?

Would you be cool with the President deciding which companies pay taxes and which don’t?

In n Out pays their burger makers more than AMZN pays their warehouse workers

In and Out also pays far more than Wal-Mart or any other store Amazon is competing against and Amazon pays more than they do also...now compare In and Out to McDonalds...

Your piss poor argument got shot down son.

Wait. So you are for taxing some businesses and not others?

Would you be cool with the President deciding which companies pay taxes and which don’t?

You have poor reading skills. My point was that everyone could sell online just like Amazon so his point was moot. Wal-Mart CHOSE to wait so long to sell online when they had the ability to do so like Amazon did.

39406203_307344326508960_6868057000165507072_n.jpg
Honestly, the best ad for TRT I've ever seen. In column A he looks like the cuck, in column B he looks like the bull, LOL.

In and Out also pays far more than Wal-Mart or any other store Amazon is competing against and Amazon pays more than they do also...now compare In and Out to McDonalds...

Your piss poor argument got shot down son.

Nope. COST pays well above AMZN

Also. Target warehouse workers make more than AMZN. 2 dollars more an hour to be exact. And Walmart warehouse workers make the same

You need to research before you post

You have poor reading skills. My point was that everyone could sell online just like Amazon so his point was moot. Wal-Mart CHOSE to wait so long to sell online when they had the ability to do so like Amazon did.

So all brick & mortar stores should have closed their doors? And switch to Online? Why are you for the government picking winners and losers

Nope. COST pays well above AMZN

Also. Target warehouse workers make more than AMZN. 2 dollars more an hour to be exact. And Walmart warehouse workers make the same

You need to research before you post

Costco is a warehouse club...jesus you are desperate lol.

So all brick & mortar stores should have closed their doors? And switch to Online? Why are you for the government picking winners and losers

Did you even bother to read the long discussion that was taking place...you have no context and are way off on what was being spoken about.

I really do hope someone comes along in a day or two and just uses this post as a way of saying that YOU are arguing for no companies to ever sell anything online.

Back