Jeeez....Did you see Alex Jones on Piers Morgan's show?

at least morgan and his producers had the balls to have mr jones on his show. i give them credit for that.

Sounds like they did so with the intention of making him loom like a psycho. Hardly something worthy of praise.

Who is Alex jones?

a blustering texan who loves the constitution and hates globalists. he's got his own tv/radio show.

Sounds like they did so with the intention of making him loom like a psycho. Hardly something worthy of praise.

nobody put a gun to jones's head. he let his emotions get the better of him. i know his style, so it didn't bother me, but i can see pencil necks getting intimidated by his intensity.

Alex Jones... he has some things people need to listen to... just not from him. It almost seems like he is controlled opposition the way he speaks on national television.

He also took the bait at the end flagrantly. If Morgan wanted him on his show to make the people with his type of views seem like nutcases, Morgan won without ever getting many words in.

a blustering texan who loves the constitution and hates globalists. he's got his own tv/radio show.

nobody put a gun to jones's head. he let his emotions get the better of him. i know his style, so it didn't bother me, but i can see pencil necks getting intimidated by his intensity.

He's a Texan? I never knew that. And I meant that Morgan's show had him on to diminish his character to the general public. Both guys are to blame I think.

He's a Texan? I never knew that. And I meant that Morgan's show had him on to diminish his character to the general public. Both guys are to blame I think.

well, morgan was definitely baiting him and inciting him, and jones played right into it. it was fun to watch (just finished now).

Would have thought it's win-win. Each side thinks their man won....

I lost it when he started to imitate Pier's accent. The whole interview was gold

Alex Jones... he has some things people need to listen to... just not from him. It almost seems like he is controlled opposition the way he speaks on national television.

He also took the bait at the end flagrantly. If Morgan wanted him on his show to make the people with his type of views seem like nutcases, Morgan won without ever getting many words in.

Exactly. The controlled opposition statement is exactly what I'm terrified of.

Exactly. The controlled opposition statement is exactly what I'm terrified of.

his information is too good though. if he was a shill for the global elite, there's no way he'd say half of the things he does.

his information is too good though. if he was a shill for the global elite, there's no way he'd say half of the things he does.

Yes and no. Consider the things he doesn't say. Then throw in the disinformation aspect and it's not too far out to question him.

From what I gathered.

'the whole show was rigged to attack alex and further the gun grabbers

first lead with a grieving family, pull all the heart strings
then have alex on, and just sit there ,all the while looking the bigger person,then send him packin

then have the next 4 guests all talk bad about the previous (alex) with no chance of any rebuttals

its psychological to have each guest attack alex and not piers, it carries more weight than piers attacking alex,very smart, they must have big money doctors planning the format for maximum effectiveness

Either way piers is a POS and makes my skin crawl
sad to see so many sheeple on here commenting,sad ,bodes ill for the future'

Yes and no. Consider the things he doesn't say. Then throw in the disinformation aspect and it's not too far out to question him.

what kind of stuff does he fail to mention? i definitely disagree with many of his points, but most of his info is top notch.

If that piece of shit is so scared of gun violence in America, then why doesn't he go back to England.

If you hide the truth where people fear to look, truth will always be hidden.

Everyone advocating gun control should be deported to protect the constitution.

what kind of stuff does he fail to mention? i definitely disagree with many of his points, but most of his info is top notch.

Lol forgive me for saying this but there are known knowns, known unknowns, and unknown unknowns. If he was a plant, he may be withholding factual information far more important than what he does say. But I have no idea. I'm just putting it out there.

Everyone advocating gun control should be deported to protect the constitution.

rather ridiculous. (not you, people who're for gun control)

Lol forgive me for saying this but there are known knowns, known unknowns, and unknown unknowns. If he was a plant, he may be withholding factual information far more important than what he does say. But I have no idea. I'm just putting it out there.

oh no! quoting rumsfeld? heheh. i get what you're saying though: spread old news to hide new news.

For a guy who prides himself on not being a globalist tool, he sure did walk face first into that trap of an interview.

Lmao Piers owned this white trash hillbilly. I love Piers. Wanting to get him deported is hypocritical because it's attacking the first amendment. This guy is one of those crazy gun nuts who seriously believe in that the government would take us over. He thinks Piers is part of the new world order, smh.

Back