Jeeez....Did you see Alex Jones on Piers Morgan's show?

Morgan brought AJ on to try and portray all gun owners as right wing psychopaths. Watch after the debate when Morgan is talking unguarded to the lawyer about how all gun owners are crazy racist paranoid psychos and how the govt needs to confiscate all our guns.

rather ridiculous. (not you, people who're for gun control)

105,166 people officially disagree with you.

British Citizen and CNN television host Piers Morgan is engaged in a hostile attack against the U.S. Constitution by targeting the Second Amendment. We demand that Mr. Morgan be deported immediately for his effort to undermine the Bill of Rights and for exploiting his position as a national network television host to stage attacks against the rights of American citizens.

a blustering texan who loves the constitution and hates globalists. he's got his own tv/radio show.

nobody put a gun to jones's head. he let his emotions get the better of him. i know his style, so it didn't bother me, but i can see pencil necks getting intimidated by his intensity.

Thinking he's a psycho doesn't make someone a pencil neck. He is a psycho, but not in a scary way, he's just a blustering dipshit. But like I said, it was pretty damn funny to watch.

Morgan brought AJ on to try and portray all gun owners as right wing psychopaths. Watch after the debate when Morgan is talking unguarded to the lawyer about how all gun owners are crazy racist paranoid psychos and how the govt needs to confiscate all our guns.

You may be right, Piers probably did want to make gun-owners out to look like psycopaths.....

But Alex should have known better and kept his cool.

Lmao Piers owned this white trash hillbilly. I love Piers. Wanting to get him deported is hypocritical because it's attacking the first amendment. This guy is one of those crazy gun nuts who seriously believe in that the government would take us over. He thinks Piers is part of the new world order, smh.

Is this a photo of your great grand-parents? Here's the transcript.

"Where are they taking us Rupert?"

"I think they're going to kill us."

"Don't believe him Abraham. Rupert's crazy. He believes in Atom bombs and space exploration. He's a loony from the loony bin. Soon we will be with all of our friends, surrounded together in a warm and heated place. Smile for the camera Rupert!"

egch_01_img0101.jpg

I do an excellent Alex Jones impression when drunk.

Like it or not, Big Boy isn't shy about his feelings for the fact this country is about 2 minutes till midnight from absolute Biblical proportion implosion.

3 questions.

Who is Alex Jones?
Who is Alex Morgan?
Who is Piers Morgan?

Based on the OP for all I know these are just friends of yours.

Morgan is a complete dipshit, scumbag, and many other things. Jones is seemingly zealous to a righteous cause, but I think he's an agent provocateur for the elites. He conveys to the masses both information and disinformation.

Lmao Piers owned this white trash hillbilly. I love Piers. Wanting to get him deported is hypocritical because it's attacking the first amendment. This guy is one of those crazy gun nuts who seriously believe in that the government would take us over. He thinks Piers is part of the new world order, smh.

good point. i'm sure a british citizen has all americans' best interest at heart.

If only alex could control his over the top rage outbursts people might take him a little more seriously.

cant stand either of those two douchesbags, but i thought alex jones did pretty good lol

If anyone thinks Morgan isn't a shouter, who constantly interrupts people so that his interviewees cannot argue...watch this clip:

I couldn't find his other video about gun control where he interviews another guy. He completely berates him, shouts, and acts so unprofessionally. His "debates" are fucking pseudo attempts and jokes. He constantly engages in fallacies, stupidity, intentional distortion of facts, and so on to "win" the "debate" against his guests.

Back