Jeeez....Did you see Alex Jones on Piers Morgan's show?

How in the hell does Alex Jones stay (somewhat) relevant? Dude has been spouting 98 percent bullshit for well over a decade. I remember around 2004 when he GUARANTEED that we would be within martial law and we would all have chips in our fingers as well so the government could keep track of us. If this dude had ANY sort of truth in his stuff he would have been killed so long ago. So do people actually listen to this dude for elongated periods of time or is his fanbase made up of people who have only recently tuned in? How could someone continue to listen to a guy that is never right but so passionate about his lies he spews. It is genuinely awful and his supporters seem like the most brainwashed group of people ever, just absolutely impossible to argue with. As soon as there is logic thrown at them, you are just part of the sheeple.

I am on Jones' side of the debate, but he is a buffoon, and quite honestly, scares the living shit out of me. He could have destroyed Piers Morgan, but he did exactly what they wanted him to do. The fact that people agree with this guy makes me lose hope in society. If this guy lived in my town, I would move away. Dude is psycho.

It seems like we're on opposite ends of the spectrum. i care about what was actually said, you care about how it was said.

While I agree Jones would have been more effective to more ppl had he said it differently that doesn't change that he blasted Piers with fact after fact. Every genius is atleast a little eccentric if not a whole lot, not calling Jones a genius, but compared to Piers he's stephen fucking hawking.

If I look past his emotional outburst, I think he was right. Sadly, most people will ignore his arguments and merely focusing on how he tried to convey his message.

a typical alex show:

We're sick! We're tired & we're not gonna take it anymore! nnnggggrrrraaAAA!!!!!

*sniffs

*cries

Folks...i love my kids that's why i'm doing this. please do your part & support __________, they have excellent varieties of ready to eat meals that could last a very long time.

& buy silver.

It seems like we're on opposite ends of the spectrum. i care about what was actually said, you care about how it was said.

While I agree Jones would have been more effective to more ppl had he said it differently that doesn't change that he blasted Piers with fact after fact.

What facts?

Picking AJ as the firearms proponent was probably a deliberate tactic.
Automatically discredits whatever perspective he's representing.

Picking AJ as the firearms proponent was probably a deliberate tactic.
Automatically discredits whatever perspective he's representing.

Of course it was. Instead of just accepting that, you have a bunch of tards going on about how right he was if you could just ignore his style and only listen.

Jones is just trying to make a buck. It's pretty hilarious that anyone takes his BS seriously.

Back