Jeeez....Did you see Alex Jones on Piers Morgan's show?

How many times does Morgan say "Alex" in the two videos in the OP?

People don't all like Alex's craziness but he's a motivated passionate dude. He get's excited, people gotta get over that. Also, he talks A LOT. If you recorded anyone as much as Alex you'd hear some crazy speak. It would be hard to be Alex's shoes, constantly see the government and corporations openly admit they are either stealing, killing, poisoning or all three and more and have everyone laugh at you when you simply show what is said in the government/corporations own words. A lot of what he says is happening. Sometimes he exaggerates or speaks with such a sense of urgency that he makes it seem like the government is going to round us all up TOMORROW. But if you can get over his quirks he's 1000 times better than Pierce who is total dishonest piece of trash.

If anyone thinks Morgan isn't a shouter, who constantly interrupts people so that his interviewees cannot argue...watch this clip:

I couldn't find his other video about gun control where he interviews another guy. He completely berates him, shouts, and acts so unprofessionally. His "debates" are fucking pseudo attempts and jokes. He constantly engages in fallacies, stupidity, intentional distortion of facts, and so on to "win" the "debate" against his guests.

Every interview I see Piers debate gun control he gets slayed, horribly. Ted Nugent killed him. I almost think he's trolling to stay relevant and for ratings.

Who cares what country he's from? A human is a human we're all the same.

alepaint_stock_photo_2011-04-05_22-10-51.jpg

f'ck that sh't. i don't need someone from another country with less rights than mine telling me what should or should not be legal here.

Every interview I see Piers debate gun control he gets slayed, horribly. Ted Nugent killed him. I almost think he's trolling to stay relevant and for ratings.

Yeah, you're right. Nugent's perspective on guns was much more valid than Morgan's. I have no respect for Nugent. I also disagree with many of his views, but Morgan is such an ignoramus.

People don't all like Alex's craziness but he's a motivated passionate dude. He get's excited, people gotta get over that. Also, he talks A LOT. If you recorded anyone as much as Alex you'd hear some crazy speak. It would be hard to be Alex's shoes, constantly see the government and corporations openly admit they are either stealing, killing, poisoning or all three and more and have everyone laugh at you when you simply show what is said in the government/corporations own words. A lot of what he says is happening. Sometimes he exaggerates or speaks with such a sense of urgency that he makes it seem like the government is going to round us all up TOMORROW. But if you can get over his quirks he's 1000 times better than Pierce who is total dishonest piece of trash.

well said, sir.

Jones is a quintessential conspiracy charlatan demagogue fear monger. Glad Morgan call him and that other buffoon Jessie Ventura out on their fantasies.

Jones is a quintessential conspiracy charlatan demagogue fear monger. Glad Morgan call him and that other buffoon Jessie Ventura out on their fantasies.

oh look, someone with their head in the sand.

just because you refuse to face the facts, doesn't mean they're not real.

im honestly down the middle on the gun debate but Alex is pushing me towards no guns. what a douche

you may as well go all the way huggins. mr jones was spot on, and if you think more gun control is going to make anyone safer, you've got another thing coming. what do you think is going to happen when only the criminals have guns?

oh look, someone with their head in the sand.

just because you refuse to face the facts, doesn't mean they're not real.

I watched 5 minutes of this and couldn't take anymore. He starts off by trying to get a man deported because he disagrees with him politically. And then he goes on an anti foreigner rant and how Morgan is part of an globablist conspiracy against America. Jones is the absolute worst of America, and exactly why people think we're idiots. He then ties into the banks. All white screaming like a madman. Where I finally shut it off is when he said that suicide is the #1 cause of death in this country, because the government is handing out suicide pills. How can you sit there and defend such bullshit and crackpottery?

I was speaking more to the fact that he is a horrible debater, avoided all questions, and was belligerent. Your "what happens when only criminals have guns" is weak.

As I type, he says "you're a foreigner and a red-coat." Guy is horrible. I don't think he should be allowed to own a gun.

the difference, jonesbones, is that he has the facts to back him up? what do you have? your false sense of security?

I was speaking more to the fact that he is a horrible debater, avoided all questions, and was belligerent. Your "what happens when only criminals have guns" is weak.

tell that to people in cities where the gun violence is the worst. :rolleyes:

(d.c., l.a., chicago, new york)

they also have the strictest gun laws. coincidence? :eek:

and what debate? morgan was doing nothing but baiting. i didn't hear him make a single point.

I could only watch a cpl minutes because im at work but what he was saying seems pretty close to the truth. Just most ppl dont pay attention.

He's an absolute nutcase. He thinks Morgan is part of a global conspiracy and is trying to get him deported just because he's British. He then makes up a bunch of totally bullshit statistics and fearmongering tactics. The man is an absolute charlatan and anyone who takes him seriously is pathetic.

im honestly down the middle on the gun debate but Alex is pushing me towards no guns. what a douche

According to my world view, you must be trolling. In my worldview, the opinions on this particular "debate" split according to existing opinions.

Back