Jean-Claude Van Damme Storms Out of Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
2ptq938.jpg

Because *surely* he doesn't endlessly rehash the past 25 years on his speaking tour.

Maybe their questions were spoiling his tour's A-material.

The Australian media are morons, They were pissing off Arnie and Ronda with their shit questions a while back too. This is coming from an Australian.
I agree our media is horrible, same cooky cutter questions, trieing to get celeberties to say how good Australia, it got old along time ago

I like Van Damme. I follow him on social media and he seems to be good to fans. That said, its well documented that he's biopolar and that is pretty evident in the 'behind closed doors' reality show he did.

If I'm not mistaken, things with him and the wife have also not been great. She filed for divorce again last year so having the press constantly bring up a past affair when you're trying to reconcile would probably piss one off.

Celebrities are human too. In the grand scheme Van Damme has been pretty chill. Still, most people would kill to live the life these celebs do so they need to keep their shit in check.

To be fair, the Street Fighter VHS tape just came out in Australia last year.

Hes always been known for being a difficult egomaniac person, I saw a couple of recent interviews and I thought that with aging came maturity and self growing but I guess I was wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back