Jean-Claude Van Damme Storms Out of Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
It must be grating being asked the same questions year in, year out, but if he feels this way he needs to get ahead of the media.
Oh well, this only ups his profile and spreads the message for him.
I wonder how many times Arnold has heard I'll be back?

JVCD looking like Rocco Sifreddi with full blown AIDS

Never a big fan of his films, but a couple years ago I watched a film in wich he played himself as a bank client during a robbery, and his acting wasnt bad at all...

Jean-Claude Van Damme Storms Out of Australian Television Interview

Jean-Claude Van Damme stormed off an Australian television interview after shutting down a 'boring' question about his former fling Kylie Minogue.

After refusing to answer, the Hollywood star complained about 'sweating' and feeling 'rough' before taking off his microphone and going to the bathroom.

The Belgian-born actor, 55, also asked 'What the f*** is going on with Australia?' in the bizarre Sunrise segment promoting his speaking dates in Sydney and Melbourne.

Jean-Claude Van Damme's TV Meltdown: 'The Muscles from Brussels' Storms Off Australian Interview

He's only 55? I would have guessed between 64 - 67 based on his face. How can a guy who was so good looking and so in shape throughout his prime look so bad at 55?! Was he known for doing drugs or something?

That's not what "meltdown" means.

He didn't do all that much in the 90s and 00s but had a banging 80s, so of course the questions are going to be similar.

He's only 55? I would have guessed between 64 - 67 based on his face. How can a guy who was so good looking and so in shape throughout his prime look so bad at 55?! Was he known for doing drugs or something?

cocaine

Lots of it

Jean-Claude Van Damme Storms Out of Australian Television Interview

Jean-Claude Van Damme stormed off an Australian television interview after shutting down a 'boring' question about his former fling Kylie Minogue.

After refusing to answer, the Hollywood star complained about 'sweating' and feeling 'rough' before taking off his microphone and going to the bathroom.

The Belgian-born actor, 55, also asked 'What the f*** is going on with Australia?' in the bizarre Sunrise segment promoting his speaking dates in Sydney and Melbourne.

Jean-Claude Van Damme's TV Meltdown: 'The Muscles from Brussels' Storms Off Australian Interview

That's not a meltdown.

He seemed in total control; just not interested in playing the same pony show as he articulated himself in the video.

You slander JCVD's name by calling this a meltdown.

I blame the Diaz bros. Wasn't he just hanging out with them? Then suddenly he starts keeping it real after 55 years? It looks like their training took.

so he's sick of the same questions?

aren't celebs aware before live airing what they will be asked?

Lol that's what passes for a "meltdown" these days?

"Sweet kiss, beautiful lovemaking. It would be abnormal not to have had an affair, she's so beautiful and she was there in front of me every day with a beautiful smile, simpatico, so charming, she wasn't acting like a big star. I knew Thailand very well, so I showed her my Thailand. She's a great lady."
Guy is a class act. Fuck the haters.

JCVD keeping it fucking real

Better late than never but learned from the best.

JCVD_Nick_Nate_Diaz_Feature1-620x349.jpg

poor guy has it so rough, getting paid to answer easy questions.

LMAO, no shit. He should be grateful he is a celebrity and his net worth is something like 30 million dollars. Poor Jean Claud. They keep asking me the same questions.

baby_crying-70244.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back