Jean-Claude Van Damme Storms Out of Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have mixed feelings.

I totally understand being sick of hearing the same stupid questions, but I do wish I were so rich that the biggest problem I had was I occasionally had to repeat myself.

Also, if I'm an interviewer, I feel like my response would be, "Well, I'd ask you a new question, but you haven't done anything interesting or new in 30 years."

I have mixed feelings.

I totally understand being sick of hearing the same stupid questions, but I do wish I were so rich that the biggest problem I had was I occasionally had to repeat myself.

Also, if I'm an interviewer, I feel like my response would be, "Well, I'd ask you a new question, but you haven't done anything interesting or new in 30 years."

Do you really think celebs have less problems though? Different problems for sure but I'm guessing no less taxing. If it was such an amazing life why do so many of them kill themselves?

I have mixed feelings.

It's not just the same questions, it's the same questions about something that happened 20 years ago and is a painful thing for him and especially for his wife. (I'm talking about him cheating on his wife with Kylie Minogue while he was making Street Fighter.)

It's not questions like, What's your favorite color?

Do you really think celebs have less problems though? Different problems for sure but I'm guessing no less taxing. If it was such an amazing life why do so many of them kill themselves?
drugs and mental health issues

It's not just the same questions, it's the same questions about something that happened 20 years ago and is a painful thing for him and especially for his wife. (I'm talking about him cheating on his wife with Kylie Minogue while he was making Street Fighter.)

It's not questions like, What's your favorite color?

Totally annoying for certain. I think I'd have a rehearsed answer that I'd just give everytime and refuse to give anymore like, "That was a terrible moment in my life and I'm happy to have finally moved past it." Next question. Then if they kept pressing I'd say, "I'm happy and even excited to do your interview, so hopefully you caught the hint that I'm done answering questions about that moment in my life. If not, we can end the interview now. I'll leave it up to you."

Totally annoying for certain. I think I'd have a rehearsed answer that I'd just give everytime and refuse to give anymore like, "That was a terrible moment in my life and I'm happy to have finally moved past it." Next question. Then if they kept pressing I'd say, "I'm happy and even excited to do your interview, so hopefully you caught the hint that I'm done answering questions about that moment in my life. If not, we can end the interview now. I'll leave it up to you."

That sounds pretty reasonable.

My thought was that he should get up and start helicopter kicking everyone in the studio. But your way seems okay, too.

Has he ever admitted to being teh gayz? I'm a fan but you can't hug and wink at a man w/o eating the meat.

We're talking about hugging and winking at Fedor here. Nothing gay about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back