Jean-Claude Van Damme Storms Out of Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand where he's coming from. I think it would get old as hell having to repeat myself over and over doing publicity shit.

Y'all should go find his reality show Behind Closed Doors. Pretty interesting.

Is that the one where we see up close what an unhinged mental case he is? Such as when he lays on the ground with all 12 of his dogs licking his face and proceeds to cry while mumbling "my doggies.... My doggies....."

Is that the one where we see up close what an unhinged mental case he is? Such as when he lays on the ground with all 12 of his dogs licking his face and proceeds to cry while mumbling "my doggies.... My doggies....."

That's the one, yeah.

The man has nothing but love.

vandamme.gif

That show was hilarious. He came across as magnificently bi-polar

He's definitely a unique human being, I'll put it that way. But I still found him likable and he seemed like a dude who was basically good at heart.

What surprised me was when I found out his wife was filing for divorce a little while back, because their marriage seemed to be in a good place on the show. I wonder if he fucked up and cheated on her again. I hope not.

This is what happens when you go on generic talk shows where people know very little about you and you haven't done anything really relevant in such a long time.

He's definitely a unique human being, I'll put it that way. But I still found him likable and he seemed like a dude who was basically good at heart.

What surprised me was when I found out his wife was filing for divorce a little while back, because their marriage seemed to be in a good place on the show. I wonder if he fucked up and cheated on her again. I hope not.

He did seem like a good person. As a big lover of animals myself, I respect his dedication to animal rights and giving a home to so many of them. Like any Hollywood star, he's obviously just mis-wired and totally detached from reality in many ways.

I was expecting so much more from the meltdown.

It sounds like he goes through like 2 or 3 different accents while he's raging lol.

Makes sense. English child actor, working all over the world his whole life, he probably bounces around dialects all the time subconsciously.

That's what were calling a meltdown these days?

I wish we had a planet where we could just send all the pussies who overreact and get offended over shit like this. A man was annoyed, said his peace and walked away. In what universe is that considered a meltdown?

LMAO, no shit. He should be grateful he is a celebrity and his net worth is something like 30 million dollars. Poor Jean Claud. They keep asking me the same questions.

baby_crying-70244.gif
I heard he was sleeping on the streets in his mid forties.

Jean-Claude Van Damme Storms Out of Australian Television Interview

Jean-Claude Van Damme stormed off an Australian television interview after shutting down a 'boring' question about his former fling Kylie Minogue.

After refusing to answer, the Hollywood star complained about 'sweating' and feeling 'rough' before taking off his microphone and going to the bathroom.

The Belgian-born actor, 55, also asked 'What the f*** is going on with Australia?' in the bizarre Sunrise segment promoting his speaking dates in Sydney and Melbourne.

Jean-Claude Van Damme's TV Meltdown: 'The Muscles from Brussels' Storms Off Australian Interview

Your title is just terrible. Just because the media labels something doesn't mean you accept it as gospel and promote it as such. That's not a melt down. Not even close.

what kind of questions did they ask him?

what I wanna know is how chong li is doing and if it hurt getting cocain thrown in his eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back