JDS Suffered a Broken Jaw = Strongest Chin In MMA.

Broken jaw or not he still has a 239 pound heart

OMG, some JDS nuthuggers are hilarious. so, Cain broke JDS jaw but he has the "strongest chin on MMA" cause Cain give him some more shots? JDS indeed has a great chin, but this is stupid, almost funny.

I am not even a JDS fan and I was rooting for Cain last night you idiot.

LOL @ The "nuthugger" assumption. That is so corny and old. One gives a fighter credit and there goes the virgin geeks like yourself getting all mad.

Why you mad though?

As for me saying JDS has the hardest chin because of a broken jaw, obviously you are a ten year who has never seen combat sports before. Muhammad Ali in the 70s lasted 15 rounds against Ken Nortan with a broken jaw and was consider to have one of the strongest chin of all time because of the fact that even with a broken jaw HE WAS NOT KNOCK OUT. To have a broken jaw and tale punches and still not be KO means you have a great chin. But JDS did not even break his jaw anyways so it doesn't matter.

You get it cupcake?

I spoke with jds at the airport. He confirmed he did not break his jaw.

op should do research before posting. it came out almost directly after the fight and the rumor that he didn't break his jaw. shit it was announced that he didnt during the post fight press conference.

Still tuff as nails. Much love for both men.

His jaw was not broken - no fractures at all, just a lot of swelling - regardless, huge heart

and to that guy with the "broken jaw stats" - you're pulling that out of your ass - you have absolutely no idea how many times per x number of events a jaw gets cracked - and in no way does having your jaw break help in a fight unless you're referring to the breaker and not the break-ee -
fighters get full medicals afterwards and no contact restrictions get imposed etc with such injuries and for good reason - when a jaw breaks we all know about it - there are no "secret jaw breaks"

Dude suffered a broken jaw and took flush shots from Cain and still lasted all five rounds. Even Big Nog's chin could not handle a punch from Cain. Yet while it was strong enough to break JDS's jaw, JDS still made it to the end.

The guy is a machine win or lose.

after seeing the fight. i noticed that JDS has better cardio than Cain. JDS lost the fight because he was badly hurt. did you forget how JDS defended all takedown attempts from Cain before being rocked?

honestly, i was impressed that JDS was able to continue fighting.

after seeing the fight. i noticed that JDS has better cardio than Cain. JDS lost the fight because he was badly hurt. did you forget how JDS defended all takedown attempts from Cain before being rocked?

That is why I said that JDS is a machine. I don't disagree with what you said.

What messed him up was his poor Boxing defense. It really needs to get adjusted.

Dude suffered a broken jaw and took flush shots from Cain and still lasted all five rounds. Even Big Nog's chin could not handle a punch from Cain. Yet while it was strong enough to break JDS's jaw, JDS still made it to the end.

The guy is a machine win or lose.

You have to feel like an idiot, now that JDS announced his jaw wasn't broken. Don't worry though..you are typical here on sherdog. Making up stories and not letting the facts distort it is common-place here:)) Nice try, though.

You have to feel like an idiot, now that JDS announced his jaw wasn't broken. Don't worry though..you are typical here on sherdog. Making up stories and not letting the facts distort it is common-place here:)) Nice try, though.

Who gives a f'ck? This was last night. I could care less what losers like on Sherdog think of my post. Lol.

Go get laid, virgin.

LOl what?

so many people are pretending this didn't happen

up until that Overhand right by Cain, JDS was making Cain's wrestling look like utter shit

I thought something like that happened, just by how much he was slurring his speech at the end of the fight.

so many people are pretending this didn't happen

up until that Overhand right by Cain, JDS was making Cain's wrestling look like utter shit

Yeah and up until that overhand right, Cain was making JDS's boxing defense look like shit, and was outlanding him handily on the feet.
JDS defending all of Cain's takedowns... and got repeatedly punched in his face for his trouble, then got dropped

Then proceeded to get beaten up handily for 25 minutes. JDS was gassing BEFORE Cain even dropped him just from defending the shot.

Back