JDS Suffered a Broken Jaw = Strongest Chin In MMA.

If you could care less it means you do care, the correct expression is "I couldn't care less."

So not only should you feel like an idiot, you've made yourself look like one as well.

Idiot to whose eyes? Yours? To me you are a nobody who takes Sherdog very seriously and now wants to play the role of a Grammar Nazi so you can feel good about yourself.

Go get laid dude. And have a happy New Years.

Fairly common is a bit of an exaggeration.

I agree completely; I would go with it being a huge exaggeration, broken jaws are not at all a common occurrence. I would say cuts are common, broken noses... fairly common. Broken jaws, relatively rare.

Idiot to whose eyes? Yours? To me you are a nobody who takes Sherdog very seriously and now wants to play the role of a Grammar Nazi so you can feel good about yourself.

Go get laid dude. And have a happy New Years.

I think it's fair to say he made the choice to be a douchbag.

Just off the top of my head:

Diego Sanchez, Randy Couture's ex, Joe Stevenson, BJ Penn, Rich Franlin, Cung Le, Marcus Davis, . . . I mean it happens quite a bit actually. You don't even hear about it most of the time.

When did penn break his jaw?

I see the butthurt, which must be massive concidering so many weren't even giving Cain a chance, has mutated into Shogun-like-pride. ;)

Dude suffered a broken jaw and took flush shots from Cain and still lasted all five rounds. Even Big Nog's chin could not handle a punch from Cain. Yet while it was strong enough to break JDS's jaw, JDS still made it to the end.

The guy is a machine win or lose.

Cain didn't even get a combination (like he did on Nog) on JDS but he almost gets knocked out from a straight and he has the best chin MMA.

Exclusively on Sherdog!

Fucking hell - first time Ive been able to get on here since the card. I was so certain that JDS was just too fast, too calm and one shot could finish Cain, like the first fight.

But Cain was an animal last night, absolute beast. He was manhandling JDS at times, I was very impressed with Velasquez but disappointed in Dos Santos, he wilted bigtime!

The division is blown wide open again, you've got to love a belt changing hands.

Guy has some chin and heart as he got smashed for 5 rounds and still hung in there

Dude suffered a broken jaw and took flush shots from Cain and still lasted all five rounds. Even Big Nog's chin could not handle a punch from Cain. Yet while it was strong enough to break JDS's jaw, JDS still made it to the end.

He has a chin and a half. That was proven for sure

Just off the top of my head:

Diego Sanchez, Randy Couture's ex, Joe Stevenson, BJ Penn, Rich Franlin, Cung Le, Marcus Davis, . . . I mean it happens quite a bit actually. You don't even hear about it most of the time.

when did penn have a broken jaw?!

OK - I'm a day late & a dollar short but JDS did not suffer a broken jaw. Cain was just the better man last nite.

Cool story bra. :redface:

Back