JDS Suffered a Broken Jaw = Strongest Chin In MMA.

That right hand he ate in the 3rd I think was crazy, especially after getting hurt early in the fight with the overhand right.

Boetsch also ate a vicious uppercut by Costa like it was nothing.

Yeah and up until that overhand right, Cain was making JDS's boxing defense look like shit, and was outlanding him handily on the feet.
JDS defending all of Cain's takedowns... and got repeatedly punched in his face for his trouble, then got dropped

Then proceeded to get beaten up handily for 25 minutes. JDS was gassing BEFORE Cain even dropped him just from defending the shot.

???

JDS was not gassing before the overhand right don't know what fight you were watching

JDS looked fine, Cain was having success with his jab then boom overhand right and it was all Cain from there

his chin is weak compared to rua hendo and rampages. face it he lost, dont try to find anything good in there. cain is not a hard hitter. if a cain straight can drop him, a overeem hook would kill him.

when you say cain doesnt hit hard im pretty sure your just absolutly wrong givin how many of his wins are tko/kos

I couldn't believe how he stayed in the fight. I'm not particularly a fan of his but damn I admire his heart. I thought he was done in the first.

Dude, that was me with a bunch of beer in me off the top of my head . . .

Put it this way, I'd be willing to bet that over %50 of the UFC's roster has had their jaw broken in a fight at one time or another in a fight. It happens quite a bit - betcha every other event or 3 someone breaks a jaw.

Anyway, JDS is a stud to fight through it still.

I guess when you define every swollen face as a broken draw (alongside actually broken jaws) it does happen quite a bit.

someone at the presser said he didn't have a broken jaw, still respect to jds he got owned for 5 rounds and never gave up.. he took a lot of hard shots that would have stopped others.

broken or not awful and sloppy performance by jds this time

It's all to do with his recessing hair line

Dude suffered a broken jaw and took flush shots from Cain and still lasted all five rounds. Even Big Nog's chin could not handle a punch from Cain. Yet while it was strong enough to break JDS's jaw, JDS still made it to the end.

The guy is a machine win or lose.

Big Nog's chin isn't what it once was. I think that's extremely easy to see. Not saying he could or couldn't take a punch from Cain in his pride, but comparing his chin now to 10 years ago isn't a good comparison.

10 minutes later in the post fight conference a woman confirmed that his jaw was NOT broken

Big Nog's chin isn't what it once was. I think that's extremely easy to see. Not saying he could or couldn't take a punch from Cain in his pride, but comparing his chin now to 10 years ago isn't a good comparison.

How so? He can still take a beating and come back fighting. Cain is the only one to have KOed him so how is it easy to see that his chin is not what it used to be? Considering since losing to Cain, he has dominated in the stand up against Schaub, Mir and Herman.

Broken jaws are a fairly common occurance in fights that go the distance . . . It actually might have helped in him not getting KO'd. But yeah, he can still take a heckuva punch. I think it was about the 4th round that I realized there was no way Cain was stopping JDS.

What in the hell? Fairly common?

Who gives a f'ck? This was last night. I could care less what losers like on Sherdog think of my post. Lol.

Go get laid, virgin.

If you could care less it means you do care, the correct expression is "I couldn't care less."

So not only should you feel like an idiot, you've made yourself look like one as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back