JDS Suffered a Broken Jaw = Strongest Chin In MMA.

Soul Slasher**

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Dude suffered a broken jaw and took flush shots from Cain and still lasted all five rounds. Even Big Nog's chin could not handle a punch from Cain. Yet while it was strong enough to break JDS's jaw, JDS still made it to the end.

The guy is a machine win or lose.

Broken jaws are a fairly common occurance in fights that go the distance . . . It actually might have helped in him not getting KO'd. But yeah, he can still take a heckuva punch. I think it was about the 4th round that I realized there was no way Cain was stopping JDS.

A woman later on confirmed that JDS' jaw wasn't broken, but he's still got an unreal chin to take all of that.

hasn't this been addressed. His team said he didnt have a broken jaw.

Broken jaws are a fairly common occurance in fights that go the distance . . . It actually might have helped in him not getting KO'd. But yeah, he can still take a heckuva punch. I think it was about the 4th round that I realized there was no way Cain was stopping JDS.

Fairly common is a bit of an exaggeration.

I think somewhere in the post fight presser confirmed that Jds did not suffer a broken jaw. Tough as nails nontheless

Fairly common is a bit of an exaggeration.

Just off the top of my head:

Diego Sanchez, Randy Couture's ex, Joe Stevenson, BJ Penn, Rich Franlin, Cung Le, Marcus Davis, . . . I mean it happens quite a bit actually. You don't even hear about it most of the time.

Aaron Riley's jaw was broken by Tony Ferguson like a year ago maybe?

Just off the top of my head:

Diego Sanchez, Randy Couture's ex, Joe Stevenson, BJ Penn, Rich Franlin, Cung Le, Marcus Davis, . . . I mean it happens quite a bit actually. You don't even hear about it most of the time.

That's not quite a bit.

I was assuming that, the right side of his face was all swollen and deformed.
I guess that's what happens when you block every single punch with your face.

Dude suffered a broken jaw and took flush shots from Cain and still lasted all five rounds. Even Big Nog's chin could not handle a punch from Cain. Yet while it was strong enough to break JDS's jaw, JDS still made it to the end.

his chin is weak compared to rua hendo and rampages. face it he lost, dont try to find anything good in there. cain is not a hard hitter. if a cain straight can drop him, a overeem hook would kill him.

Joe McPherson making himself sound like a bit of an ass itt.

That's not quite a bit.

Dude, that was me with a bunch of beer in me off the top of my head . . .

Put it this way, I'd be willing to bet that over %50 of the UFC's roster has had their jaw broken in a fight at one time or another in a fight. It happens quite a bit - betcha every other event or 3 someone breaks a jaw.

Anyway, JDS is a stud to fight through it still.

OMG, some JDS nuthuggers are hilarious. so, Cain broke JDS jaw but he has the "strongest chin on MMA" cause Cain give him some more shots? JDS indeed has a great chin, but this is stupid, almost funny.

his chin is weak compared to rua hendo and rampages. face it he lost, dont try to find anything good in there. cain is not a hard hitter. if a cain straight can drop him, a overeem hook would kill him.

LOL @ Cain not being a hard hitter. Okay tough guy.

Cain was the first knock out Big Nog. Nuff said. Not even a Herring head kick was able to do that.

Cain Lesnar with a combo. Overeem needed to hurt Lesnar with a kick to the body to end the fight.

Cain has a total of nine wins coming from TKO/KO stoppage out of 11 total wins.

I am not trying to find anything good in Santo's loss. Rather the thread was merely about how strong his chin is. Plain and simple. Nothing complex about that that requires unnecessary arguments.

Back