JDS Personal problems opinions ?

JDS is one of my favorite fighters but personal reason excuses are BS and only make him look worse, not better. He lost, and the only way for him to wash himself of the stink of defeat is to go out there, put on a few vintage performances against top contenders and earn himself a title shot. These are all things I believe he will do.

Too many MMA fans crave drama. They should watch soap opera's. I view the fighters as just that, fighters. Their personal lives are just filler between fights.

This is the truth.That's why I never like/dislike a fighter for what they are I just like/dislike their fighting style.

I would never hang out with a religious nut like Fedor or Vitor but I love watching them fight.

Guys who say splitting up with someone isnt a huge burden have obviously never been in a long term relationship like jds

That really depends on a lot of things. How emotionally attached you are to this person and your relationship for example. If your heart isn't in it anymore, it's not necessarily a bad thing, but perhaps the exact opposite. I've been in that situation myself after a 7

Cain hit JDS with the kitchen sink and couldnt KO him, couldnt keep him down, everything that couldve gone wrong for JDS that night did, and all cain could do was decision him while gassing.

I dont think Cain is on JDS level, and after JDS KOs an opponent that is far superior to bigfoot silva, the UFC still might push him back since they want to push cain as hard as they can to the mexican market.

You sound butthurt. How much money did you lose?

i think if I hear one more motherfffffffffffffffing excuse im going to EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!

Lol what this guy said.

I don't think that mad much to do with him getting dominated.

These threads still exist, but for some reason I have to feel bad for some of my comments

Picture13_original.png

I knew it, that Brazilian Excuse Train is neverlate. Choo- chooo

Never heard about that. Big JDS fan, but don't think that really had any effect on the outcome of their fight. Obviously I don't personally know JDS, but he seemed in great spirits leading up to the fight and aesthetically seemed to be in the best shape he's ever been. JDS lost the fight because Cain simply overwhelmed him IMO.

As far as what I've read or seen from JDS since their fight, he's always acknowledged Cain as the better fighter that night and hasn't taken anything away from him. Hopefully if he has any personal shit in his life he's able to get it straightened out, but Cain won that night because he was better. Of course that's not to say JDS won't win the third though.

It might have had an effect but here is the thing ... the fight proves who was the better person THAT DAY ... on that day ... Cain was better. A little more than a year ago ... on one faithful December night ... JDS was better THAT DAY. We will see if they have a third day where we can compare them.

Break ups are a horrible thing to go through. That being said, there is a big difference between you being broken up with and you being the one breaking up with the other person.

Being broken up with sucks. You're depressed for a while and it fucks up your whole mindset on everything. I've experienced this before as I'm sure mostly everyone else has and it's a shitty feeling. You can't eat, can't sleep, everyone can tell that something is wrong with you because you sort of mope around for a while till you get over it. And I know people who have taken a lot longer than usual to get over a break up like almost a year if not more. So yea I can see how that could affect someones training.

But breaking up with someone isn't that bad. Example: when I broke up with my most recent ex, I was the one who decided to break up with her because I was just over our relationship, and I was fine by the next day. And the only reason I say next day is not because I was sad on the day of or anything, but I just felt kinda bad since I broke the girls heart so I had a bit of guilt on my shoulders for that one day when I let her know it was over. But that guilt didn't last for long.

In JDS's case from what I have heard him say in interviews, it sounds like he just isn't really feeling her anymore so he decided to end the marriage. So although I'm sure he feels bad about it because he just totally crushed his wife's feelings, this type of break up is not that hard to deal with when compared to something like finding out your wife cheated on you with some other man and no longer wants to be with you.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is, it could have had somewhat an affect on him, but to me it just sounds like another excuse. And personally as a fan of JDS, I kinda wish he would just take the loss, not make any excuses, and just promise everyone he will come back stronger and fare better next time like Cain did after their first bout.

You are right,he is not.He is on a level above JDS and he proved that by beating JDS in every aspect of the game.

That doesn't mean that JDS is not gonna beat him in their third fight but Cain did manhandle him in this bout and showed us that he is back in town.

His chin certainly isnt better than JDS's

The same thing happened happened to Mike Tyson when his wife left him though.

JDS himself said Cain was the better fighter that night from the interviews.

This is just elboration as to why he didn't perform as expected. He's not taking anything away from Cain.

Man, how humble of him.

I still think JDS is the better fighter.

In the first fight he dispatched Cain easily in mere seconds.

Then he lost a decision.

excuse excuse excuse excuse excuse excuse excuse excuse yeah but Cain was better THAT night.. Riiiiight

2h57n1e.jpg

Why are you so upset?
Take a breather.

To be fair he did beat Cain within 1 minute. Rubber match will decide who really is the better fighter, right now it's 1-1.

Back