JDS Personal problems opinions ?

Regardless of the specific reasons, you still have to look at the fact that people like Nog have been making excuses for their losses, and now JDS is doing the same. Quite frankly I'm tired of it. They always say they are ready to go, then when they lose its "well I had this and this going on and I couldn't perform the way I wanted to."

i think if I hear one more motherfffffffffffffffing excuse im going to EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!

This. I feel sorry for what Junior is going through in his personal life but this is just too much.

brett favre father dies and he goes out and has the game of his life.
4 td's and 300 yards passing in the first half.

its very possible to overcome such losses and tragedies. They lead to opportunities of greatness.

he said he was 100 percent going into the fight.

My heart goes out to himself and those that this has put stress on. I hope he heals well and moves on in a positive way.

Strength is gained through times of weakness.

No I dont not think any differently he lost.

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. Hope JDS takes some time to work on his mental state. At the level of competition he fights at he can not afford to not be 100% focused.

I feel for jds, hell just breaking up with a gf makes me not want to do anything and is pretty emotionally draining, hopefully everything will be okay and he bounces back from it.

Sometimes it is quite the oposite. Depending if you are the dumper or the dumped one. We really dont know what was their problem with their relationship. I can only assume it had something to do with the change of lifestyle of JDS ( often realtionships break up if one of the partners is becoming famous or forced to spend more time without his partner )

Sometimes it is quite the oposite. Depending if you are the dumper or the dumped one. We really dont know what was their problem with their relationship. I can only assume it had something to do with the change of lifestyle of JDS ( often realtionships break up if one of the partners is becoming famous or forced to spend more time without his partner )

abi8ua.jpg

I am a big JDS fan but I don't think it would have made a difference on that night, Cain was more prepared and I feel JDS grossly underestimated Cain this time around after knocking him out so quickly the first fight.

JDS has came out saying he's separated with his wife of 10 years before the Cain fight which most likely effected how much he trained and how much effort he put in never mind the stress of it all,

Upon separation he buried himself to the hilt into various bouncy brazilian girls in their late teens to early twenties and did not stop doing so until minutes before the fight. He depleted his testosterone so much and was so dehydrated due to multiple ejaculations hourly (not to mention the lost sweat) that he never hit his stride in the fight.

True story.

separated with his wife and his creatine levels were to high
This calls for immediate rematch

This is all a response to Cain who made nothing but excuses after the loss.. It did not come directly from him but it did come from Cain's camp initially and by fight time for the rematch Cain even made the excuse about his ACL injury in the hype video.. JDS is kind of giving the excuses back to him..

Randy had the same issue going into the 2nd Chuck fight, but he lost the third too.

^ Wow @ post #48: Instant ban by posting a picture of JDS' ex wife?? :eek:

JDS himself said Cain was the better fighter that night from the interviews.

This is just elboration as to why he didn't perform as expected. He's not taking anything away from Cain.

excuse excuse excuse excuse excuse excuse excuse excuse yeah but Cain was better THAT night.. Riiiiight

I don't look at him any lesser for separating from his wife nor losing the fight to the better man that night. Maybe he'll find a better wife and get the belt back some day.

Cain hit JDS with the kitchen sink and couldnt KO him, couldnt keep him down, everything that couldve gone wrong for JDS that night did, and all cain could do was decision him while gassing.

I dont think Cain is on JDS level, and after JDS KOs an opponent that is far superior to bigfoot silva, the UFC still might push him back since they want to push cain as hard as they can to the mexican market.

You are right,he is not.He is on a level above JDS and he proved that by beating JDS in every aspect of the game.

That doesn't mean that JDS is not gonna beat him in their third fight but Cain did manhandle him in this bout and showed us that he is back in town.

Anyone who's ever had a term relationship end knows how heavily it can weigh on you and your thoughts. I don't know how much of a role it played with JDS specifically, but with the info i have, i'm sure it played some roll.

I'm not saying instant rematch, but after one win definitely.

JDS is one of my favorite fighters but personal reason excuses are BS and only make him look worse, not better. He lost, and the only way for him to wash himself of the stink of defeat is to go out there, put on a few vintage performances against top contenders and earn himself a title shot. These are all things I believe he will do.

Too many MMA fans crave drama. They should watch soap opera's. I view the fighters as just that, fighters. Their personal lives are just filler between fights.

Back