JDS Personal problems opinions ?

Mills

Orange Belt
Reaction score
JDS has came out saying he's separated with his wife of 10 years before the Cain fight which most likely effected how much he trained and how much effort he put in never mind the stress of it all,

Do you think any differently about the fight now ?

I know a lot of people try to take away Shogun's win against Griffin because of similar reasons (Wife in labor)

BTW I'm personally not trying to say "Oh JDS only lost cause of this" Cain won fair and square

i think if I hear one more motherfffffffffffffffing excuse im going to EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!

I don't think it was preparation or skill set.

If he and Cain fight 100x, both will get their asses beat plenty of times along the way.

Both strong boys.

JDS himself said Cain was the better fighter that night from the interviews.

This is just elboration as to why he didn't perform as expected. He's not taking anything away from Cain.

No, I don't think any differently about it. JDS had one job to do, irregardless of what was happening at home, he should've been as focused as ever. And he probably was.

JDS has came out saying he's separated with his wife of 10 years before the Cain fight which most likely effected how much he trained and how much effort he put in never mind the stress of it all,

I know a lot of people try to take away Shogun's win against Griffin because of similar reasons (Wife in labor)

BTW I'm personally not trying to say "Oh JDS only lost cause of this" Cain won fair and square

excuses brazilian-style...

I feel bad for JDS and I hope he can get over this horrible break up.

I still think Cain Velasquez is the better fighter though.

PS: TipoTropical, I would delete that comment, you will probably get dubz or banned for bashing like that.

Yea, poor JDS. He lost his beloved fat dragon and now hes rich and famous and available with lots of women behind him. Get real, he just thinks he deserves a better gal right now.

Btw would of lost anyway.

Guys who say splitting up with someone isnt a huge burden have obviously never been in a long term relationship like jds

i.asp

I'm sure having that on your mind would affect training.
How much? Who knows
Would the outcome have been different? Who knows

Cain was in better shape this fight than the first and just looked like one motivated SOB (just as JDS appeared to be for the first fight).

If anything this only reflects Junior's state of soul, since he probably divorced his wife because he wanted to hang around with some other women, and obviously the fame went to his head and fell for his own hype, I think he needed to be humbled and probably this is what happened to him, I hope he learns from this and gets back to his old self.

No more excuses. They were locked in a cage together and he lost.

I foresee a lot of dubs in this thread...

6f6.gif

Back