JDS Personal problems opinions ?

Excuses like that can always be very possible.

Babys bringing a ton of extra work, screwed up hours, and draining your body and mind.
Bad breakups, lost sleep, low energy, depression ext.
Injuries reduce performance, hurt training, blah blah blah.

However at the end of the day, we don't know whether it was the end all be all (just as we will never know about Cains injury in the first fight), or if its just to make them feel better about themselves.

We can only go off what we know, which is JDS had the heart to keep going, but certainly didn't look like himself right from the get-go.

Excuses,obviously.

Due to the fashion in which he won the first fight he completely under estimated cain..he's one dimensional.he got outclassed.

It's not the end of the world.
JDS just has to tighten his game and bring on some better sparring partners.

He should just say "he underestimated Cain and was suprised how overwhelmed he was in the fight and would prepare better next time"

It is a personal problem. I hope he is able to move past it gracefully and without too much of an emotional toll. Other than that, its none of my business.

The wife was in the back of the ambulance on fight night this is either a last minute breakup or he's using his selfish ideas as a means for an excuse. VLOG it guys you can see it for your self.

JDS himself said Cain was the better fighter that night from the interviews.

This is just elboration as to why he didn't perform as expected. He's not taking anything away from Cain.

this. simply this.

JDS himself said Cain was the better fighter that night from the interviews.

This is just elboration as to why he didn't perform as expected. He's not taking anything away from Cain.

This, FFS people.

I feel for jds, hell just breaking up with a gf makes me not want to do anything and is pretty emotionally draining, hopefully everything will be okay and he bounces back from it.

Yea, poor JDS. He lost his beloved fat dragon and now hes rich and famous and available with lots of women behind him. Get real, he just thinks he deserves a better gal right now.

Btw would of lost anyway.

Have you ever had a gf?

Jon Jones had more problems with a pole than JDS will ever have with a marriage; it didn't affect Johnny boy. Oddly enough both were brought onto themselves.

It makes so much sense now in retrospect why JDS, the nicest guy ever, got so furious with TAM airlines when they screwed up his flight

If JDS is really making up these excuses, then he is feeling more and more insecure about Cain. I have a feeling this is really coming from his huggers, though. Cain thoroughly dominated him, and it will take a lot of physical and psychological preparation for him to come back from that type of loss. Only the future will tell.

Cain hit JDS with the kitchen sink and couldnt KO him, couldnt keep him down, everything that couldve gone wrong for JDS that night did, and all cain could do was decision him while gassing.

I dont think Cain is on JDS level, and after JDS KOs an opponent that is far superior to bigfoot silva, the UFC still might push him back since they want to push cain as hard as they can to the mexican market.

For what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augustus Caesar View Post
I feel bad for JDS and I hope he can get over this horrible looking wife.
Fixed it.

You wrote "horrible looking wife" lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augustus Caesar View Post
I feel bad for JDS and I hope he can get over this horrible looking wife.
Fixed it.

You wrote "horrible looking wife" lol.

why would i get banned for that?

Guys who say splitting up with someone isnt a huge burden have obviously never been in a long term relationship like jds

The only realistic problems are the custody battle and possible splitting up of the money.

Back