JDS: I want a rubber match

For those of you who wanted to see JDS vs. Hunt, this is the best time to make that fight. I would also like to see JDS vs. Barnett, if Dana brings Barnett back when Strikeforce folds. Its all just semantics until Jones moves up though. Contrary to popular belief, that man will tear his way through HW.

We cant treat them unequally

Cain is receiving all the help the UFC can give him in terms of timing since hes to mexico what bisping is to england

IMHO hes nothing but a well timed fluke

A HW bisping, but with a lot more luck

Luck would be landing a one punch knock out, similar to JDS in the first fight.

Skill is laying a beating on the guys for 25 minutes. You can't call a 5 round beating a fluke.

Next time he'll put his hands up and he'll be fine. WAR CIGANO!

Skill is laying a beating on the guys for 25 minutes. You can't call a 5 round beating a fluke.

Yes I can, the fact that Cain simply doesnt have the gas/skill to finish Cigano just further prooves how much of a fluke it was

1 fight then rematch.

Well, that's fun, he taked that picture with Tim Boetsch and Tim Boetsch said: "Our faces are too bad that i don

i say an immediate rematch is ok....Dos Santos was undefeated for a long time and a honorable champ....

Both fights ended with one punch. The difference is whereas Cain went to sleep, Cigano turned into a zombie for 5 rounds. Kudos for Cigano for finishing. Cain still didn't manage to finish the fight, gassed, and JDS showed excellent TDD even with half a brain. Their rematch will be very different.

I think Cain should defend against Werdum and JDS should fight Overeem. I know Werdum hasn't done THAT much to deserve a title shot, but neither has Reem, and he is coming off a suspension and shouldn't be rewarded a title shot right away.

Cain vs. Werdum is an interesting wrestler vs. BJJ fight, plus Werdum's striking has been looking pretty solid lately. Obviously everyone wants to see JDS vs. Reem, and both guys want that fight, so why not make it happen?

An immediate rematch after that one sided beating?

Hahahhahaha.

Win a fight first impressively, just like Cain did, and I would not mind a rematch.

Needs at least two wins, JDS showed that in the second fight he had nothing for Cain. I want to see him show improvements.

this is awesome for mma. a true heavyweight rivalry.

dana white and the fertittas couldn't be happier. we'll see a third fight, though i think velasquez will beat dos santos again with the same gameplan.

junior will never be able to stop cain's takedown.

He did stop it until he ate a monster punch and turned into a zombie.

Only problem is by then someone will probably lucky punch KO cain again. HW division is so upset prone.

if velasquez approaches each of his fights the way he did against dos santos this past weekend, then i think that the chances of cain getting caught go WAY down.

i'm not saying that it isn't possible...i just see it being highly unlikely. cain's style is unlike any other at heavyweight, and his stand-up/takedown threat on the feet seems like it would give anyone at heavyweight problems.

Back