JDS: I want a rubber match

he should get 1 fight...i think roy and that will be that...maybe overreem if he loses...but then that means cain defends against bigfoot which no one cares about

He already fought Roy who would be another gimme easy win. He needs to fight somebody else like Kongo,Hunt or welcome Cormier into the UFC.

I'm sure it will only be 1 fight. Should be 2.. but we know how this works

And the broken zygomatic gassed jds would have landed the gassercut in what year? I love jds and think he can win a rematch but that fight was headed one way and one way only

Sry but no, The Spider, our GOAT has shown that such thing doesnt exist

The rest of the article is in portuguese.
Link: http://sportv.globo.com/site/evento...onhece-derrota-e-pede-revanche-para-logo.html
I think he should win 1 or 2 more fights to show he's ready.

There are more HW's then just JDS who should fight for the HW belt, this is the problem with the UFC, it has too many rematches. I do think JDS should win two more fights but I would also like to see some new matches.

But if it makes money, Dana King will make sure it gets done.

I want to see a third fight, but JDS should fight someone else (possibly two opponents) first.

And I'll say it again. Werdum tore overqueen up (on the feet lol!)

how many times did werdum get dropped in that fight? I lost count? Yeah he landed some pitter patter punches between failed takedowns.He lost that fight everywhere

He doesn't say he wants an immediate rematch, he just says he wants a rematch like Cain got. He should fight the loser of Overeem/Bigfoot, rematch Werdum (if he loses to Nog), or fight Josh Barnett. That would be about equivalent to Cain's Bigfoot fight.

Fighting the loser of Overeem vs Bigfoot doesnt make any sense as more than likely it will be Bigfoot coming off a loss and JDS needs a challenge.

He already fought Roy who would be another gimme easy win. He needs to fight somebody else like Kongo,Hunt or welcome Cormier into the UFC.

cormier i dont know will do it because if he wins he has no where to go but down since he wont fight cain

hunt is a joke...roy is a bigger challenge
kongo i dont even know

JDS vs Overeem winner gets the shot. Its another big fight ppl want to see idk about everyone else but im still interested. Also Overeem cheated and should have to prove hes clean before getting a titleshot

JDS should come with a new game plan cause obviously what he did was very wrong.
While everybody were singing about his good TDD in this fight, I didnt understand what everybody are talking about.
Yeah , he did manage to avoid many single legs, but he was running a way, he did not use any missed TD attempt and Cain had tons of those in the fight.

This is why I like Pride rules much better, think about how many times you saw Cain on the ground empty handed looking frustrated at JDS back running a way, that's not nice, I'd love to see some stomps at this point.

I'm not sure how can JDS grapple with Cain's superior wrestling.
I guess we'll have to wait and see, if JDS get's back mentally from this loss, on the road to a rematch, he have not much challenge in the HW division, besides Werdum and maybe Overeem if still on the juice.

Let him beat a non chubby werdum if he can, I wanna see both fight Cain so good #1 contender fight.

Meh I don't see that going much differently. Werdum's takedowns are waaaaay worse than Cain's and you see how hard he had to work for them. It'd basically be a kickboxing match, and Werdum (while improved) is still not on JDS' level.

I'd rather see JDS vs Hunt.

And I'll say it again. Werdum tore overqueen up (on the feet lol!)

Overeen won his fight.

But Cain owns JDS soul. Cain mopped the floor with JDS like nobody had gotten owned before in the HW division. :icon_lol:

JDS should fight the loser of Bigfoot vs. Reem next. If he wins that fight, have him fight one more time in a title eliminator (i.e. Rematch with Werdum, if Werdum beats Big Nog in June).

he deserves it and the PPV will surely sell theirs other guys who get rematches that dont make sense

And so begins the crying, fight someone else FFS. Cain had to do it.

cormier i dont know will do it because if he wins he has no where to go but down since he wont fight cain

hunt is a joke...roy is a bigger challenge
kongo i dont even know

Hunt is alot more of a threat to JDS than Nelson. Hunt has alot better hands and JDS will be backing up during the whole fight. JDS fights poorly when he is backed up. It would be a striking war that Hunt would most likely win.

Kongo could also bring some pressure on JDS and get a win as well.

I think at least 2 fights before the rematch as I felt Cain should have had

C'mon man, you don't call a rubber match from the hospital.

I think at least 2 fights before the rematch as I felt Cain should have had

We cant treat them unequally

Cain is receiving all the help the UFC can give him in terms of timing since hes to mexico what bisping is to england

IMHO hes nothing but a well timed fluke

A HW bisping, but with a lot more luck

Back