Media Jason "Mayhem" Miller sentenced to another year in Jail

He got released. He's been in jail since August 2020. He served 8 months so he's out right now. How do i know? You can check the orange county jail database.
Good to know. Hope he's doing well.

6bc3e6e6614cfb2e41032488031ca4c86ac82330_hq.gif
WFVhNcr.gif

It is sad Jason has always had some mental issues they just seem to of gotten the better of him now.

Man, I remember first seeing him beat Egan Inoue. I was thinking damn!! Seriously!!??? Who is this maniac?? - great fighter. He had a mask on for his entrance and was dancing and playing around with some little kid in the audience going in - very cool. What a sad, slow departure from all that potential.

What a goof. Imagine being stuck in a confined space with that mental fucknugget...

He'd beat the fuck out of pretty much anyone he's locked in there with so not much you could do. Regardless, that was pretty savage and funny, I'd feel the same way.

{<jordan}

Back in the days when Mayhem talked or did crazy stuff, I thought it was an act. Years later, he turned out to have real mental problems. Feel sorry for him.
I agree. Reminds me of Tony Ferguson in that way. And while jail is not the ideal place for him, I do think Miller needs to be separated from society before he does more damage. Hopefully he can get counseling, maybe medication if he needs it.

In his prime he was funniest guy in mma

Remember when Mayhem showed up weighing way over for that fight with Luke Barnatt (MW) at a Venator FC show because he claimed he thought he was fighting Josh Barnett? The dude is a drug addled doofus.

Sad...he was quite a talented fighter back in the day and one of the more underrated grapplers from that era.
I think he dominated a lot of the best Superbrawl/Icon Sport had to offer. Didn't look bad against Jacare in DREAM.

CTE is no joke

We don't know if that's part of the issue or not. Many fighters took a lot more damage than Mayhem. Roy Nelson and Mark Hunt ate a LOT more shots from HWs like JDS, Overeem, Stipe, etc. and they hit much harder than anyone Mayhem fought. Plus many boxers and some MMA fighters have CTE and it's never led to criminal behavior. There are definitely other issues going on with him.

He'd beat the fuck out of pretty much anyone he's locked in there with so not much you could do. Regardless, that was pretty savage and funny, I'd feel the same way.

{<jordan}

Dude, imagine a bunch of inmates thinking he’s just some tall, goofy white dude ‍♂️

I know they got shanks and stuff but still, lay hands on Miller and he can literally choose how to kill you...

He's on my list of guys I thought might do something big in this sport but failed. Along the lines of Brandon Vera, and Mitrione.

What about Junie Browning?

Sad this dude can't get his shit together. Feel like he has to be suffering from some sort of brain trauma.

It could be brain trauma for sure but you don’t see Diego Sanchez or Spencer Fisher in jail.

Back