Media Jason "Mayhem" Miller sentenced to another year in Jail

Jeremy Jackson - In Jail For Rape.*
25 years. Very strange court case.
Wait, the dude that ko’d Nick Diaz is locked up? 25 years, damn I didn’t even know about that. What a shithead.

I’m being serious, how has he not been diagnosed with some kind of mental illness, I’m not trying to exonerate him from his actions but I really think he’s in need of some help

never forget when GSP fought miller and GSP had him pinned on his back shoved against the cage nailing miller in the face with his fist, the whole time miller was calling GSP a bitch. hilarious shit.
I just remember Rogan riding his dick with his comments... until he realized in the 3rd that GSP was winning by quite a margin. Most biased commenting ever.

The guy needs a better support system and people around him aware of his mental issues that can help him at all times. I doubt he has this and that’s why he keeps going back . He probably also needs to be medicated at this point but doesn’t buy into western medicine especially for mental issues and I can get the space he’s in but it’s going to end really bad unless something changes

He's on my list of guys I thought might do something big in this sport but failed. Along the lines of Brandon Vera, and Mitrione.
I don't think you can really toss Mitrione into that bunch.. Meathead has quite a few Ko's over some big names, almost went to the top of Bellator. Vera did capture HW gold in ONE, but Vera's demise was much more large when falling from the top, Mittrione atleast went to the B organization still remained on top, I never figured Meathead to take UFC HW Gold... but Vera was pegged earlier on.

I don't think you can really toss Mitrione into that bunch.. Meathead has quite a few Ko's over some big names, almost went to the top of Bellator. Vera did capture HW gold in ONE, but Vera's demise was much more large when falling from the top, Mittrione atleast went to the B organization still remained on top, I never figured Meathead to take UFC HW Gold... but Vera was pegged earlier on.
..."I don't think you can really toss Mitrione into that bunch.."

...and yet I did. Crazy how subjectivity works, huh?o_O

Is this real I thought he just got out this might be fake news unless he got out and got arrested again same day

I really hope this is fake

giphy.gif

Back in the days when Mayhem talked or did crazy stuff, I thought it was an act. Years later, he turned out to have real mental problems. Feel sorry for him.
A lot of people on here that it was an act. I trained with him back in 2007 and he was a cool guy, funny dude. He talked about being on meds at one point, and what I learned is some people need meds to just be sane.

he would be a case for someone who probably has untreated adhd and it leads to higher willingness to take risks

I’m being serious, how has he not been diagnosed with some kind of mental illness, I’m not trying to exonerate him from his actions but I really think he’s in need of some help

He was on meds for ADHD and bipolar most of his life. He likely either stopped taking them, or it’s a bit of CTE exasperating the issues he already has. Hope he can turn things around.

Some of you need to stop calling everything CTE and brain trauma. Jason Miller is mentally sick and Diego is naturally a weirdo. That’s all. Get your heads outta your asses.

Back