Media Jason "Mayhem" Miller sentenced to another year in Jail

A lot of people on here that it was an act. I trained with him back in 2007 and he was a cool guy, funny dude. He talked about being on meds at one point, and what I learned is some people need meds to just be sane.
I wonder how he was back in high school. I think he was born with this condition.

Here. I'll help you then.

1-800-273-8255

As rum nitty would say:

"Suicide or I'll do the job, kill yoself".

Dumb brigga.

I don't even know you? The first thing you said was "Let fight in real life," you were just baiting me to respond since I said nothing insulting to you? You are the one I am worried about. A small person inside who has to act like something he is not. I hope your 13 or younger because you have the mentality of an 8 year old. Nothing you said offended me to be honest. I just think it is a cry for help in another way.

I don't know you personally but I am sure if I did and your background I would have pity on you. I would never tell you to kill yourself and if you did no one cares. You have issues dude.I am not the one that is going to help you in the wrong direction. Your mis directing your anger in the wrong direction. You can use it in the right direction. Why don't you focus on that and break through whatever your going through. Wish you the best really and I hope you get help. I Honestly do!

I don't even know you? The first thing you said was "Let fight in real life," you were just baiting me to respond since I said nothing insulting to you? You are the one I am worried about. A small person inside who has to act like something he is not. I hope your 13 or younger because you have the mentality of an 8 year old. Nothing you said offended me to be honest. I just think it is a cry for help in another way.

I don't know you personally but I am sure if I did and your background I would have pity on you. I would never tell you to kill yourself and if you did no one cares. You have issues dude.I am not the one that is going to help you in the wrong direction. Your mis directing your anger in the wrong direction. You can use it in the right direction. Why don't you focus on that and break through whatever your going through. Wish you the best really and I hope you get help. I Honestly do!
Helax.

It was all a joke.

Fight me son.

Back