***Jared "The Mountain" Vanderaa SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Jared. Are there any promotions you are interested in fighting for outside LFA; such as, Rizin, Bellator, UFC, M-1, KSW,....? Have you been approached by any of these organizations?

Thanks for your time on Sherdog!

I doubt I can make it to 205

I initially read the thread title wrong and thought it said you were a LHW.

A lot of us guys on here are against new weight classes for every 10lb difference. I am opposed to them except for women's cause I think 105lbs and 125lb is stacked enough.

But thxs.

Also, would you want the HW max limit removed or moved to say 300lbs?

Hey Jared. Are there any promotions you are interested in fighting for outside LFA; such as, Rizin, Bellator, UFC, M-1, KSW,....? Have you been approached by any of these organizations?

Thanks for your time on Sherdog!
Thanks for having me

Ufc of course but I wanted to fight for Rizin because I want to go to Japan . I was in talks with M-1 to fight Sergei for earlier this month and I talked to KSW when I went out to Poland for Sokoudjou

I initially read the thread title wrong and thought it said you were a LHW.

A lot of us guys on here are against new weight classes for every 10lb difference. I am opposed to them except for women's cause I think 105lbs and 125lb is stacked enough.

But thxs.

Also, would you want the HW max limit removed or moved to say 300lbs?
I like it at 265 but I'm open to see a super heavyweight class open up

Damn! What happened with the Sergei fight? That would have been big!

How do you feel about Chuck Liddell coming back? Do you think it is safe?

Thanks for having me

Ufc of course but I wanted to fight for Rizin because I want to go to Japan . I was in talks with M-1 to fight Sergei for earlier this month and I talked to KSW when I went out to Poland for Sokoudjou

That's great. Best of luck. Thanks for the response.

do u think when u get an actual full two month long camp or so for a fight you will be able to really display how good u are rather than having the short notice prep time?

Hello Jared! I have 2 questions for you.

1 - What did you think of the last fight between JDS and Stipe?

2 - Do you believe Velasquez will be able to come back healthy and how do you see him match up against Stipe?

How do you feel about Chuck Liddell coming back? Do you think it is safe?
I am kinda tired watching some of the old dogs come back into the game and think they still can dominate, but who know. Unlike Hendo or Randy they stayed in the game , they grew and adept to the evolution of the game. Are some of the retired fighters noticing this?

do u think when u get an actual full two month long camp or so for a fight you will be able to really display how good u are rather than having the short notice prep time?
This is my full time job just motivion is different if I am fighting or just training so I'm mostly always ready for something

I'm in Warsaw. Pudzianowski is always looking to fight. Ever want to come back to Polska?

Hello Jared! I have 2 questions for you.

1 - What did you think of the last fight between JDS and Stipe?

2 - Do you believe Velasquez will be able to come back healthy and how do you see him match up against Stipe?
Yes I did and Stipe is a bad mofo but so is JDS . Stipe is someone you shouldn't take lightly but Cain could be a great match up and it can be a close fight . Stipe needs to keep Cain away to win I think

Ideally what kind of route would you like to take if and when you begin your UFC career? Slow build or fast track to the top?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back