***Jared "The Mountain" Vanderaa SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any fighters you try & replicate your game after or do you just do you for the most part?

Does being a 6'4" heavyweight fighter make you a shoe in for getting the ladies?
Yeah it does but I currently got a good woman, we have a beautiful baby girl and today is our one year anniversary

Good to have you Jared! How important do you feel lifting is for fighters, especially HWs?

Are there any fighters you try & replicate your game after or do you just do you for the most part?
I do watch others for possible combos or moves that work for them but I don't take up after ones style because this is MMA you got to mix it up

Jared, you tuning into the nba draft and can you dunk better than this guy?

2gt3g5v_jpg.gif

Hey Jared, I know that Legacy gives fighters some generic walkout music, but do you have a walkout song that you liked to walk out to in other promotions, or would walk out to if you took the next step after a big win and LFA belt?

Jared, do feel sometimes heavyweight are pushed quicker into the bigger promotions?

How do you feel about the reports stating that Danny Ainge will likely be taking you #3 in the NBA draft?

Good to have you Jared! How important do you feel lifting is for fighters, especially HWs?
I believe it is a double edge sword you need a balance with power and lean building . But as for myself I'm not a big lifter I'm more into cardio

Hi Jared,

How important is establishing underhooks when you are against the cage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back