***Jared "The Mountain" Vanderaa SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I did and Stipe is a bad mofo but so is JDS . Stipe is someone you shouldn't take lightly but Cain could be a great match up and it can be a close fight . Stipe needs to keep Cain away to win I think
Good point.

A lot of people were talking about Lewis and Ngannou as 2 possible contenders. What do you think about Lewis "retirement" after the Hunt fight? And how do you see Ngannou matching up against top guys like Werdum, Overeem, and Stipe?

Ideally what kind of route would you like to take if and when you begin your UFC career? Slow build or fast track to the top?
Work Hard and win , put in my work , if it is the fast track or slow . Either way I grow and become a better fighter... Tho I think I want to break my name teammates record . I want to go after Smiling Sam 's most fights in a year record . He is always pushing to do better he is great person!

Good point.

A lot of people were talking about Lewis and Ngannou as 2 possible contenders. What do you think about Lewis "retirement" after the Hunt fight? And how do you see Ngannou matching up against top guys like Werdum, Overeem, and Stipe?
Ngannou is amazing fighter but I believe if Curtis Blades wasn't cut in their fight I believe he would have one . But he if stands up with anyone they are in real danger of his power

Do you think fighters need to start hiring managers who can help promote their brand rather than just get the contracts signed?

Do you think fighters need to start hiring managers who can help promote their brand rather than just get the contracts signed?
For me I was working on brand ideas but I was finding it hard to get a fight but now my manger is helping me both ways

Ngannou is amazing fighter but I believe if Curtis Blades wasn't cut in their fight I believe he would have one . But he if stands up with anyone they are in real danger of his power
Thanks, man.

Who do you think is gonna win DC or Jones? What does DC need to do to beat Jones this time?

do you talk trash at all? what do u think about call outs after fights an things like that

do you talk trash at all? what do u think about call outs after fights an things like that
I am no saint but more devilish but if I am going to run my mouth it is because you pissed me off. And I'm for call outs but do it with class

Are you looking to start fast, and try to finish Odoms quickly, or are you thinking of taking your time and letting him gas himself out?

How would you match-up against former UFC HW Champ (pre USADA) Brock Lesnar?

Are you looking to start fast, and try to finish Odoms quickly, or are you thinking of taking your time and letting him gas himself out?
I got my game plan and between that and what he gives me that will be what sets the pace of how I will win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back