• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Jared Gordon has revealed he spent $21,869 on 17 tickets to his fight at #UFC295

Gimped decision making due to loss of brain cells

Ticket haggling goes way back in the fight game

Jared prob gets the going rate of 30% on those sales

Since he is keeping those tickets for himself/family, he simply gets 30% off

edit: UFC is hella cheap, its prob 10%

Didn't read all the replies...

Not 20. That was dumb.

Six. That seems reasonable.

Rich people don't mind paying $20k for tickets to this kind of thing.
Middle class people will buy the event and pay a caterer and have a great fight party.
Poor people will stream it and cook their own food and have an even better fight party.

Well this could mean one of many things or a combo of many things.

Hes either paid more than we think

He is really bad with money

He is really good with money

The UFC allows you to buy "friends and family tickets" in a more direct way than going through ticketmaster as they add on a lot of extra fees.

All of the fighters buy tickets for their friends and family that way. They pay actual face value and notnthe inflated prices rlthe consumer pays.

So he paid 1300 (roughly) per ticket? With a discount?

Imagine getting fleeced by your employers like this lmao. He could've gone on stubhub and saved half of that

He has a family and friends whom he wants to attend his fights, but he doesn't want to encumber them with exorbitant expenses.

So like he's a standup guy who has family and friends.

Your computer has an app called google chrome. If you can figure out how to turn it on, and then learn how to use a keyboard, you can look up the definition of "family" and you can also look up the definition of "friend."

Then you'll know what each word means.

Good tard!
Use your words!
If my family and/or friends asked me to potentially work for free to facilitate them coming to see me get my ass kicked, I'd probably be looking for new friends/family.

But I'm not a moron, so if somebody wants to go bankrupt so they can fly their friends and family all over, so be it. Just don't be complaining about having no money at the end of it

Back