Jan is so delusional

Beherit

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I like the dude, but pls stop with this useless trash talking, Jones aint afraid of " Jan Blachowicz "...

<36>

ScholarlyAdorableBangeltiger-size_restricted.gif

He isn’t afraid of him it’s just not worth running the risk of losing to him, no one knows who he is. And he could have a chance at beating 2020 Jones if he repeats his past performances...

I don't think Jones ducked him, but Jan is a dangerous fight for Jones.
Jan is tailor made for an easy 50-45 for Jones ... ( I am not a fan of Jones at all btw )

You need footwork, great low kicks, and fast hands to beat Jones,Jan has none of that, Jan is way too slow, I ll doubt he can even land on Jones' head one time ... He just has a puncher chance.

Adesanya jumped up to fight him, but refuses to fight John Jones

yeah buddy your are the most difficult fight

Izzy has pretty much cleaned out his division at the moment. The new challenger again is a guy Izzy beat 2 fights ago. LHW makes the most sense for him now.

If he went up sooner people would say he was ducking Costa or Cannonier.

Izzy has made it pretty clear he wants to fight Jones.

Based on what I've seen from Jones recently, I think he's looking for motivation. He's either past his prime at this point or he's unmotivated. I think the move to HW is about him trying to rekindle the fire. Even though most think he lost his last fight and plenty think he's lost his last two, I just don't think he's been motivated by non-DC contenders for awhile. DC was the only guy out there he viewed as a legit threat, either rightly or wrongly. Hence why he got caught juicing twice for the DC rematch.

Jones moved up to avoid the rematch with Reyes after losing the first fight in most people’s eyes. Jan made Reyes look like a bum, Jones is for sure ducking Jan by pretending to go to HW.

Maybe because he’s cleared LHW of most relevant fighters for the last decade and he’s bored with it... I dunno, he’s actually defeated multiple legends of the sport, but he’s ducking Jan, like really dude...?
<{you!}><JagsKiddingMe>

That's not being delusional.
That's the only smart thing to say for his own brand.
He doesn't believe that. It's not about what you believe but what you make people believe.

He is a fighter who wants to fight the the best out there, what is there not to respect about that?

Israel will make it look easy, Jan is average/good on the feet, and way to slow.

Reminds me of forrest griffin with more power but even slower.
Israel needs full focus though. Jan is a big guy and no slouch.

Reactions: Po
Based on what I've seen from Jones recently, I think he's looking for motivation. He's either past his prime at this point or he's unmotivated. I think the move to HW is about him trying to rekindle the fire. Even though most think he lost his last fight and plenty think he's lost his last two, I just don't think he's been motivated by non-DC contenders for awhile. DC was the only guy out there he viewed as a legit threat, either rightly or wrongly. Hence why he got caught juicing twice for the DC rematch.
OMG I hate Jones, I mean I REALLY HATE JONES, but his competition is way better than it used to be. He still beat everyone in front of him, yeah yeah i know he shoulda lost bc of bad decisions, but he didn't. Ur gonna need size to get off the cage and off the ground if jones gets a hold of u. He is clearly aware Izzy is a much better striker but theres no way he tries to just stand with him. Jones took DC down mutiple times, and if u think Izzy's td defense is better, than u need to watch more MMA

Back