Jan is so delusional

Lets be honest guys, Izzy is fighting a far better level of competition than Jon Jones was ever. The era of Bones was less competitive than today.
When Izzy will be 25-0, he will get more respected for how really good he is. After what he have done to Costa, he have cemented himself as a future GOAT.

You are underestamating Jan here. He's battle tested and is improving every fight. He's not to be taken lightly by anyone espacially not by a smaller opponent in Adesanya.
u'll see lol

I like the dude, but pls stop with this useless trash talking, Jones aint afraid of " Jan Blachowicz "...

<36>

ScholarlyAdorableBangeltiger-size_restricted.gif

jFhWK6h.gif

Two can play that game

Jan is tailor made for an easy 50-45 for Jones ... ( I am not a fan of Jones at all btw )

You need footwork, great low kicks, and fast hands to beat Jones,Jan has none of that, Jan is way too slow, I ll doubt he can even land on Jones' head one time ... He just has a puncher chance.
Didn’t Thiago Santos only have one leg in their fight?

Jan just knows Jon is super thin skinned.

Israel will make it look easy, Jan is average/good on the feet, and way to slow.

Reminds me of forrest griffin with more power but even slower. Basically silva vs griffin 2.0.

Except Israel lacks Andreson's power, head movement (he's elusve with good defense, but can't clown like Andy did) and matrixing ability. He may finish Jan, but I'd be VERY surprised if it's in the 1st round, much less the first 2 minutes.

The amount of people counting out Jan is insane. A guy like Jan is the EXACT nightmare matchup for Israel. Jan goes forward, hits very hard and has a long reach, takes chances as well(risky but ok). Also note the fact that Jan walks around at like 260. Jan isn't going to let Israel do his thing, Jan will keep hitting him with bombs and will swing. Israel is fighting a heavyweight with power basically.

The amount of people counting out Jan is insane. A guy like Jan is the EXACT nightmare matchup for Israel. Jan goes forward, hits very hard and has a long reach, takes chances as well(risky but ok). Also note the fact that Jan walks around at like 260. Jan isn't going to let Israel do his thing, Jan will keep hitting him with bombs and will swing. Israel is fighting a heavyweight with power basically.
he is to slow, if santos can KO him, izzy will.

Back