Jan is so delusional

Jan is very slow for LHW standards ... He won't be able to get on the inside because he is fighting a masterful longer striker. He'll get KOed badly. His only path to victory is wrestling, but he doesn't wrestle so ...
He does mix in wrestling tho, watch his fights against Krylov and Cannonier, or even against Devin Clark. He's just adjusted to the kinds of fighters he's fought recently.

Don't expect him to win, but he's been absolutely durable for pretty much his whole career bar the Santos fight, if Izzy wins it's going the distance.

he charged like that against reyes ... You dont know Jan mate lmao.
I did say, he doesnt charge that much... what I meant is: he pick better moments, coz he realizes that he might get cought doing it again. Cheers

I think Jon realized after his last 2 fights he's declining and on the verge of a loss and wanted to move to hw where a loss won't tarnish his legacy as much as a loss to almost unknown jan

Fuck your av is mesmerizing

I like the dude, but pls stop with this useless trash talking, Jones aint afraid of " Jan Blachowicz "...

<36>

ScholarlyAdorableBangeltiger-size_restricted.gif

styles make fights and jones doesnt drop anyone.

Based on what I've seen from Jones recently, I think he's looking for motivation. He's either past his prime at this point or he's unmotivated. I think the move to HW is about him trying to rekindle the fire. Even though most think he lost his last fight and plenty think he's lost his last two, I just don't think he's been motivated by non-DC contenders for awhile. DC was the only guy out there he viewed as a legit threat, either rightly or wrongly. Hence why he got caught juicing twice for the DC rematch.

I agree. Jones looks like he's doing the bare minimum to win fights nowadays.

He easily won his fights against former champions, outclassed most of them. Dude is the LHW GOAT and is top 3 GOAT on most of all people's list.

It's ridiculous to say he would move out of LHW because of Jan, Reyes or Marreta.

Jans got some nice kicks but as others have said his speed may limit him.

Yeah, honestly he's basically a slightly younger Glover minus the ground game.

Jan has more subs on his record than tkos. Only one was by a standing sub. But, apparently he has no ground game. Some people are such big fans of Jones, or Adesanya that they just dismiss Jan out of hand. Even in my relatively short time watching this sport, and lurking here. I've realized that way too many of you just look at the guy you are a huge fan of as being invincible. While completely disregarding anything the other guy has done.

I get it. Nobody can take that left hand, except the guys that have. Nobody can beat Jones, except the guys that arguably did. Adesanya beats everybody, and is now on the track to being the first three division champion.

I'm picking Jan to win. And I would pick him to beat Jones too. But, I'm not delusional. It's an mma fight, and shit happens.

Jan wants that fight, so of course he'll say these things. Not for nothing, I'd expect it to be a more competitive fight than the ones Jones had vs Gus, Ant, Thiago and Reyes. A crafty vet like Jan would at the very least go out in a blaze of glory.

I like the dude, but pls stop with this useless trash talking, Jones aint afraid of " Jan Blachowicz "...

<36>

ScholarlyAdorableBangeltiger-size_restricted.gif

How have you not figured out that these guys say these things in the media to stir up hype and provoke possible opponents, none of this is mean to be taken literally. Jan doesn't actually believe Jon is afraid, he just wants to get him back for a fight. BTW, Jon is not landing a KO shot on Jan, so I don't know what your example of the Santos fight has to do with anything.

How have you not figured out that these guys say these things in the media to stir up hype and provoke possible opponents, none of this is mean to be taken literally. Jan doesn't actually believe Jon is afraid, he just wants to get him back for a fight. BTW, Jon is not landing a KO shot on Jan, so I don't know what your example of the Santos fight has to do with anything.
it has to do with skills.

That was a year and a half ago, and it was a close fight until he gets caught. Fast forward to the present
UnacceptableFatalCrane-size_restricted.gif

Jones wants none of that legendary Polish power
lol year and a half ago is nothing ... even more for a 37 years old fighter. He was doing the same stupid rush against reyes, reyes weirdly couldn't counter like santos did

Jan is very slow for LHW standards ... He won't be able to get on the inside because he is fighting a masterful longer striker. He'll get KOed badly. His only path to victory is wrestling, but he doesn't wrestle so ...
You are underestamating Jan here. He's battle tested and is improving every fight. He's not to be taken lightly by anyone espacially not by a smaller opponent in Adesanya.

Whats he gon say? he wants the big money fights and trash talking works more so than being humble. He's trying so hard though so its a bit cringy at this point.

Back