Jan is so delusional

I like the dude, but pls stop with this useless trash talking, Jones aint afraid of " Jan Blachowicz "...

<36>

ScholarlyAdorableBangeltiger-size_restricted.gif

Jones also lost to Santos.

960x0.jpg

Israel needs full focus though. Jan is a big guy and no slouch.
I agree, Jan is not a tune up fight as many think it is. Jan is slow, but he's accurate and he's a black belt in jj. I think he's actually gonna beat izzy. It's in print, so no takebacks

he aint that big, the difference in speed will be huge ...
Which is almost always the case when a guy moves up to fight in a weight class above him. Jan can still cause some problem if he gets on the inside and fights in the clinch.
Even though Izzy is the favourite it would be stupid to write off Jan completely.

Which is almost always the case when a guy moves up to fight in a weight class above him. Jan can still cause some problem if he gets on the inside and fights in the clinch.
Even though Izzy is the favourite it would be stupid to write off Jan completely.
Jan is very slow for LHW standards ... He won't be able to get on the inside because he is fighting a masterful longer striker. He'll get KOed badly. His only path to victory is wrestling, but he doesn't wrestle so ...

OMG I hate Jones, I mean I REALLY HATE JONES, but his competition is way better than it used to be. He still beat everyone in front of him, yeah yeah i know he shoulda lost bc of bad decisions, but he didn't. Ur gonna need size to get off the cage and off the ground if jones gets a hold of u. He is clearly aware Izzy is a much better striker but theres no way he tries to just stand with him. Jones took DC down mutiple times, and if u think Izzy's td defense is better, than u need to watch more MMA

Calm down Mr. Insecurity. You're arguing against something I neither said not implied. Hell, I didn't mention Izzy at all. I know Izzy wants the fight but I don't think Jones sees him as a legit threat.

I like the dude, but pls stop with this useless trash talking, Jones aint afraid of " Jan Blachowicz "...

<36>

ScholarlyAdorableBangeltiger-size_restricted.gif

lol retard doesnt get what hyping means ?. Jan need more recognition ... Jon run away to HW division and if he looses there, nothing will happen, but if he would lost in LHW to Jan... that would look bad... yeah Jan isnt fastets guy in division, but people like you doesnt get it, he bases more on his timing... Ohh and 1 more thing, he doesnt charge like that anymore ( well at least not that offten, after santos catched him). Still gonna bet on Jan hopefully he can pull it, he is one of my favorite underdogs in ufc ( maybe after izzy fight that gonna change)... litterally can win with anyone.

Jan is very slow for LHW standards ... He won't be able to get on the inside because he is fighting a masterful longer striker. He'll get KOed badly. His only path to victory is wrestling, but he doesn't wrestle so ...

Yeah, honestly he's basically a slightly younger Glover minus the ground game.

Jones is probably going to fight at HW where most if not all LHW cut weight to avoid fighting at. Therefore he scared of Jan? That doesn't make sense.

Sorry Jan he's not scared of you. Fighting you doesn't do anything for his legacy. Beating a top HW does, especially the champion does wonders for your legacy.

every time someone sleeps on Jan they end up sleeping in the cage

its crazy how people are still treating him like a joke

Jones only ducked Reyes, giving up his fucking belt so that he doesn't have to fight him. Jones is not taking any HW fights.

Jones may be one of the best fighters I have ever seen in 40 years watching fights but I believe he left lhw because he know the top guys can now beat him. He's not afraid of anyone but he is scared of losing.He thinks he can get a big payday at hw and retire "undefeated". Not afraid of Jan specifically but looking at a division in which he will struggle to win versus one he thinks is easier and will pay better.

lol retard doesnt get what hyping means ?. Jan need more recognition ... Jon run away to HW division and if he looses there, nothing will happen, but if he would lost in LHW to Jan... that would look bad... yeah Jan isnt fastets guy in division, but people like you doesnt get it, he bases more on his timing... Ohh and 1 more thing, he doesnt charge like that anymore ( well at least not that offten, after santos catched him). Still gonna bet on Jan hopefully he can pull it, he is one of my favorite underdogs in ufc ( maybe after izzy fight that gonna change)... litterally can win with anyone.
he charged like that against reyes ... You dont know Jan mate lmao.

Uhm Jones moved up before him and Reyes fought for the belt. Guy is either delusional or trying to bait Jones.

i don't think Jan believes what he's saying, he's just taking his swing. can't really fault him for that. besides, at least it has some sense to it. more than a few people thought Jones was ducking the Reyes rematch and Jan obliterated him. there is a narrative that can be made to fit.

Back