JAN.6th GB DAZN Vergil Ortiz vs Fredrick Lawson

I think Tszyu would gladly take that fight... dude is a warrior. I mean I don't think Tim is the type of fighter to hide behind his promotion.
He is not hiding but has a contract lol … he will beat Ortiz … no need for a co-promotion … unless Oscar sends his guy to PBC … Haymon will do the fight tomorrow morning

Ortiz cannot make 154 brother … 156 tonight … looked out of shape and inactivity kills fighters brother … Tszyu is as active as a fighter and looks better on each fight … I’m the one not sold on Ortiz

Well tbh I’ve always seen Ortiz as overrated, strong, fun and vulnerable. Always makes for fun fights, but seeing him struggle is not exactly a surprise. Tzyu is the much more mentally strong fighter.

Stylistically though I just don’t see it being a destruction. But my money is def on Tim.

Well tbh I’ve always seen Ortiz as overrated, strong, fun and vulnerable. Always makes for fun fights, but seeing him struggle is not exactly a surprise. Tzyu is the much more mentally strong fighter.

Stylistically though I just don’t see it being a destruction. But my money is def on Tim.
Ok then let’s not called it a destruction …. Tszyu will stop Ortiz … he will be the favorite that’s my position … but is no tune up from Ortiz … right to Tim … he will get fucked up imo

Maybe I’m not as sold on Tim as you guys, I love to watch him fight and would have him as a favorite vs Ortiz for sure but I don’t see it being a destruction.
Not so much that I think Tszyu is an unstoppable killer as much as I think Ortiz has been out too long and got nothing out of this fight. He's had pretty serious health issues, I think he needs someone who can give him a few rounds to make sure he can work.

Glad I didn't waste a weekend on this when I saw Ortiz came in at 156.
Caught the replay of both fights just now.....

One of the worst stoppages of all time. Ban Tony from any televised fights. Should get the term for something that ridiculous.

Back