Jan. 13th Artur Beterbiev to face Callum Smith

Who wins?

• Total voters
There's no chance it goes the distance. Joe Smith Jr. had also never been hurt (by your definition) or dropped. After the Beterbiev fight he said he'd never been hit so hard in his life. Said he didn't even know what hit him. Callum is too hittable to survive. His only chance is to take Beterbiev out. To use his puncher's chance since he does have power in both hands.

Yo. Sup?
In your own post you said he has no chance then said he had a punchers chance. So I’m confused as to what you actually think.

I personally think Biev will likely win by stoppage of course, he is too strong. But I wouldn’t be all that shocked to see Smith go to a decision tbh

Yo. Sup?
In your own post you said he has no chance then said he had a punchers chance. So I’m confused as to what you actually think.

I personally think Biev will likely win by stoppage of course, he is too strong. But I wouldn’t be all that shocked to see Smith go to a decision tbh
First I said that this fight isn't going the distance because it won't. Then I said that Callum's only chance is his puncher's chance (needing to stop Beterbiev). Callum either gets finished or does the finishing. Beterbiev has never seen the cards. He's too strong for any of these LHWs to make it all 12 rounds. He just hits too hard and carries it in every punch for the whole fight.

First I said that this fight isn't going the distance because it won't. Then I said that Callum's only chance is his puncher's chance (needing to stop Beterbiev). Callum either gets finished or does the finishing. Beterbiev has never seen the cards. He's too strong for any of these LHWs to make it all 12 rounds. He just hits too hard and carries it in every punch for the whole fight.

I wouldn’t be that surprised if it went the distance, especially with how Beterbiev looked against Yarde, very strong but vulnerable. Still, my pick is for biev to win by stoppage late

In fact I wouldn’t be shocked at anything in this fight, I’ve always regarded Callum as a tough fighter, one of those who some people overrate and others underrate. In this fight he is coming in severely underrated. If Smith were to win by stoppage or decision I’d be surprised but not that shocked

I wouldn’t be that surprised if it went the distance, especially with how Beterbiev looked against Yarde, very strong but vulnerable. Still, my pick is for biev to win by stoppage late
Beterbiev still finished him in just 8 rounds. And that was him in a 'tough' fight. We're talking about the strongest finisher in the sport. The bookies don't think it goes the distance. The over/under is currently at like 9.5 rounds (-150 under, +120 over) and if I recall correctly was previously at 8.5 rounds. So, they don't expect it to even hit the championship rounds.

Beterbiev still finished him in just 8 rounds. And that was him in a 'tough' fight. We're talking about the strongest finisher in the sport. The bookies don't think it goes the distance. The over/under is currently at like 9.5 rounds (-150 under, +120 over) and if I recall correctly was previously at 8.5 rounds. So, they don't expect it to even hit the championship rounds.
I suspect that’s always the case when Biev fights, he is too strong. I’m just giving smith a better chance than most.

I suspect that’s always the case when Biev fights, he is too strong. I’m just giving smith a better chance than most.
Reportedly the ring size they'll be fighting in tonight is also only 18x18 rather than the usual 20x20. That will make it more likely to end ITD. On paper it favors Beterbiev as he's the pressure fighter.

***Official*** RBR is Open

Thread will unlock right after main

And he took his foot off the gas a few times to get some rounds in.

Man Beterbiev was massively disrespected in this thread. Also Smith fucking egg laid against Canelo was enough for me to not take him seriously .

Still think that Smith is more explosive than Yarde and that he's a "massive puncher"?
<Dany07>

You were so butthurt and I was still on your mind that you immediately thought of me and came back to this thread to reply to me. lol

Beterbiev is still yet to step in the ring with the great Stefani Koykov, and that's all that really matters here.

Whenever you're ready to post those Yarde KOs, go right ahead!

Did you really believe this?

Why are you responding to a 9 month old comment about a fight that's just happened?

Bivol-Beterbiev isn't interesting to me because Bivol has no power threat, whilst Smith did. He has superior boxing skills to Smith but all that means is he'll likely make it to the final bell, possibly edging out a decision. I don't see the fight being exciting.

You were so butthurt and I was still on your mind that you immediately thought of me and came back to this thread to reply to me. lol

Beterbiev is still yet to step in the ring with the great Stefani Koykov, and that's all that really matters here.

Whenever you're ready to post those Yarde KOs, go right ahead!
Thought of you? Ha. I'd been posting in this thread long before I clowned you. You sure blew enough smoke up Smith's ass to last a lifetime. Now you're administering CPR to him through his dicky bird. Those salty tears taste delightful.

Thought of you? Ha. I'd been posting in this thread long before I clowned you. You sure blew enough smoke up Smith's ass to last a lifetime. Now you're administering CPR to him through his dicky bird. Those salty tears taste delightful.

Yes, thought of me. You immediately responded to me after the fight ended even though we hadn't conversed for hours. Posting like this only proves my point: you were so butthurt. You're talking like some 15 year old twitter loser now... "salty tears taste delightful"... CRINGE.

The way the fight played out was the most likely scenario. I wanted Smith to win and believed he had the tools to get it done but none of that is relevant to your inability to post a single Yarde KO, and the real obsession you have with one other man...

200px-Stefany_Koykov_cropped.jpeg

And I'm still clowning you now, which is the only way it's been this entire time. lol

Yes, thought of me. You immediately responded to me after the fight ended even though we hadn't conversed for hours. Posting like this only proves my point: you were so butthurt. You're talking like some 15 year old twitter loser now... "salty tears taste delightful"... CRINGE.

The way the fight played out was the most likely scenario. I wanted Smith to win and believed he had the tools to get it done but none of that is relevant to your inability to post a single Yarde KO, and the real obsession you have with one other man...

200px-Stefany_Koykov_cropped.jpeg

And I'm still clowning you now, which is the only way it's been this entire time. lol
You believed Smith had the tools because you don't know boxing. Forget about getting your pick wrong, that's nothing, it's that you literally got everything wrong lol. From pumping up Smith's punching power and overall athletic ability to his boxing skills. What's funny is that Beterbiev looked like the better athlete in there. He was noticeably faster and immediately managed to find his range and cut the distance like a hot knife through butter.

You believed Smith had the tools because you don't know boxing. Forget about getting your pick wrong, that's nothing, it's that you literally got everything wrong lol. From pumping up Smith's punching power and overall athletic ability to his boxing skills. What's funny is that Beterbiev looked like the better athlete in there. He was noticeably faster and immediately managed to find his range and cut the distance like a hot knife through butter.

Ah yes, wise old boomer knows boxing well, hence his inability to post a single Yarde KO.

I never pumped up Smith's "overall athletic ability". The only time athleticism was brought up was you drooling over Yarde. That's just you making stuff up. lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back