Jan. 13th Artur Beterbiev to face Callum Smith

Who wins?

• Total voters
Looked like the weigh in was 36 hours before the fight - will that become the norm now? Smith will be huge in the ring.
Do you know what Callum rehydrates to on fight night? I imagine he can't be much heavier than Gvozdyk was if he's even heavier at all.

That TalkSport article I linked explains the frequent Tyson comparisons. Yarde addressed it himself.

Could you post some videos of Yarde where these Tyson-esque traits are apparent to you?

I never laughed at the idea that Smith had power

You've made out Yarde is a huge puncher and Smith has inferior power, despite Smith being the one with the scary KOs and Yarde not having a single one.

If he was as big of a hitter as you like to pretend though then he'd have finished many more guys than he has

Dumb/nonsensical bullshit. He's finished plenty of guys and in a brutal manner which shows us he's got dynamite in both hands. Something Yarde has failed to do, even once. Hence why you can't post even one KO of his. Don't say Koykov because that was a TKO and he was up at 9. Smith knocks guys out COLD, with BOTH hands. That's REAL power.

He shouldn't have to land the perfect punch to get guys out of there. Yarde doesn't need to, Beterbiev doesn't need to either, so learn the difference.

You're moving the goalposts. Smith's power comes from his speed and accuracy. I fully accept that if we were to measure the power of both Yarde's and Smith's best shots that Yarde MAY score higher, but that's not how power works. Speed and accuracy are power. Like you said, Shavers is considered the hardest puncher of all time, but he didn't have the speed and skill to back it up, so what good is that power if you can't set the punches up? You should know full well that the punches that hurt the most are the ones you don't see coming.

And don't try to deflect even more by bringing Beterbiev into this. I've never doubted Beterbiev's bludgeoning power.

Now PLEASE just show me one KO of Yarde's. If he's such a powerful puncher, you shouldn't have any problem finding one. And learn some self-awareness. You're doubting Smith's power and saying 'well because he hasn't knocked out MORE guys and has to land CLEAN, that doesn't count', whilst simultaneously being unable to show me a single KO of Yarde's yet you're convinced of Yarde's spectacular power. Newsflash: Yarde doesn't have a single KO on his record. Prove me wrong. GO!

Could you post some videos of Yarde where these Tyson-esque traits are apparent to you?

You've made out Yarde is a huge puncher and Smith has inferior power, despite Smith being the one with the scary KOs and Yarde not having a single one.

Dumb/nonsensical bullshit. He's finished plenty of guys and in a brutal manner which shows us he's got dynamite in both hands. Something Yarde has failed to do, even once. Hence why you can't post even one KO of his. Don't say Koykov because that was a TKO and he was up at 9. Smith knocks guys out COLD, with BOTH hands. That's REAL power.

You're moving the goalposts. Smith's power comes from his speed and accuracy. I fully accept that if we were to measure the power of both Yarde's and Smith's best shots that Yarde MAY score higher, but that's not how power works. Speed and accuracy are power. Like you said, Shavers is considered the hardest puncher of all time, but he didn't have the speed and skill to back it up, so what good is that power if you can't set the punches up? You should know full well that the punches that hurt the most are the ones you don't see coming.

And don't try to deflect even more by bringing Beterbiev into this. I've never doubted Beterbiev's bludgeoning power.

Now PLEASE just show me one KO of Yarde's. If he's such a powerful puncher, you shouldn't have any problem finding one. And learn some self-awareness. You're doubting Smith's power and saying 'well because he hasn't knocked out MORE guys and has to land CLEAN, that doesn't count', whilst simultaneously being unable to show me a single KO of Yarde's yet you're convinced of Yarde's spectacular power. Newsflash: Yarde doesn't have a single KO on his record. Prove me wrong. GO!
LOL at this. You're such a mental midget. Get on some proper meds and stop blowing Callum Smith. It's disgusting.

Says the internet tough guy that shat himself when I told you to DM me. Never got one. You know where to find me, sissy.

<Dany07>

Asking for DMs from a stranger because you want to set up a fight over an internet argument, yet it's me who's a mental midget? You have no self-awareness.

<Dany07>

Asking for DMs from a stranger because you want to set up a fight over an internet argument, yet it's me who's a mental midget? You have no self-awareness.
Sparring isn't exactly a fight. Then again you wouldn't know because you don't even belong to a gym. Probably never even stepped foot in one before. When you go around calling people "piece of shit" and "fraud" someone's eventually going to pull your card. I challenged you to say that stuff to my face. There's no need to spar if you can't do that. It just means you can't stand behind what you type. Nobody respects a big talker that can't back that shit up. This is exactly why you have no credibility here.

Sparring isn't exactly a fight. Then again you wouldn't know because you don't even belong to a gym. Probably never even stepped foot in one before. When you go around calling people "piece of shit" and "fraud" someone's eventually going to pull your card. I challenged you to say that stuff to my face. There's no need to spar if you can't do that. It just means you can't stand behind what you type. Nobody respects a big talker that can't back that shit up. This is exactly why you have no credibility here.

<Dany07> <Dany07> <Dany07>

Spamming GIFs now are we? That seems to be your favorite one there. She's laughing at you btw. Why don't you go take your meds now and stop irritating everyone in this forum with your childish bullshit.

Spamming GIFs now are we? That seems to be your favorite one there. She's laughing at you btw. Why don't you go take your meds now and stop irritating everyone in this forum with your childish bullshit.

A gif is laughing at someone? And you keep bringing up meds? Again, no self-awareness. LMFAO

<Dany07>

A gif is laughing at someone? And you keep bringing up meds? Again, no self-awareness. LMFAO

<Dany07>
Just stop posting the same GIF over and over. You're proving my point. Seek professional help and get off this forum. You haven't even been here a full 2 years and you think that you're hot shit around here lol.

Just stop posting the same GIF over and over. You're proving my point. Seek professional help and get off this forum. You haven't even been here a full 2 years and you think that you're hot shit around here lol.

The fact you think it's possible to be "hot shit" on an internet forum is yet more proof of your immaturity you goofy pathetic boomer.

Do you know what Callum rehydrates to on fight night? I imagine he can't be much heavier than Gvozdyk was if he's even heavier at all.
I’d guess close to cruiser - he’s got a big frame and looked dry on the scales

Can anybody remind me if Callum has ever been badly hurt? Like wobbled hurt, not that arm pain vs Canelo, I mean knocked down or almost knocked out? I don't remember I've seen him hurt before but I haven't seen all his fights.

I think a good bet here is Beterbiev by decision, I don't think it's going the distance but the +400 you're getting from that bet might be worth it, Callum is long, technical and smart, he knows he doesn't want to get killed and will live to fight another day, I think the moment he feels Beterbiev is too stron he'll just survive the way he did against Canelo.

Again, I don't think this is what's going to happen but I see it as a good chance and the +400 is winking at me.

I am hoping for a Biev blowout though, we need all the hype we can get before a bivol/biev clash and if he destroys the shit out of Callum it would only light the fire even more

Can anybody remind me if Callum has ever been badly hurt? Like wobbled hurt, not that arm pain vs Canelo, I mean knocked down or almost knocked out? I don't remember I've seen him hurt before but I haven't seen all his fights.

I think a good bet here is Beterbiev by decision, I don't think it's going the distance but the +400 you're getting from that bet might be worth it, Callum is long, technical and smart, he knows he doesn't want to get killed and will live to fight another day, I think the moment he feels Beterbiev is too stron he'll just survive the way he did against Canelo.

Again, I don't think this is what's going to happen but I see it as a good chance and the +400 is winking at me.

I am hoping for a Biev blowout though, we need all the hype we can get before a bivol/biev clash and if he destroys the shit out of Callum it would only light the fire even more

Never hurt. Groves momentarily stunned him but he wasn't hurt and apparently Groves hit very hard (look at what he did to iron-chinned Froch). Martin Murray said Groves's right hand is the hardest punch he's ever felt, and that's saying something considering he went 11 rounds with peak Golovkin.

Never hurt. Groves momentarily stunned him but he wasn't hurt and apparently Groves hit very hard (look at what he did to iron-chinned Froch). Martin Murray said Groves's right hand is the hardest punch he's ever felt, and that's saying something considering he went 11 rounds with peak Golovkin.

Thanks Sherbro

There's no chance it goes the distance. Joe Smith Jr. had also never been hurt (by your definition) or dropped. After the Beterbiev fight he said he'd never been hit so hard in his life. Said he didn't even know what hit him. Callum is too hittable to survive. His only chance is to take Beterbiev out. To use his puncher's chance since he does have power in both hands.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back