Jan. 13th Artur Beterbiev to face Callum Smith

Who wins?

• Total voters
Ah yes, wise old boomer knows boxing well, hence his inability to post a single Yarde KO.

I never pumped up Smith's "overall athletic ability". The only time athleticism was brought up was you drooling over Yarde. That's just you making stuff up. lol
False. You said that Smith was more explosive than Yarde and called him a massive puncher. Need me to post the quote?

False. You said that Smith was more explosive than Yarde and called him a massive puncher. Need me to post the quote?

Explosive and massive puncher are not references to athletic ability. Keep on clutching, you funny little desperate man.

Explosive and massive puncher are not references to athletic ability. Keep on clutching, you funny little desperate man.
Obviously they are. Explosiveness is an athletic attribute that consists of underlying fast twitch muscle fibers (Type I & II). Being a "massive puncher" requires power which, again, is also an athletic attribute.

Mbleh what a shit thread. Pages of 2 dudes bitching at each other and Karens moaning about doping. This is the Heavies without traffic.

Why are you responding to a 9 month old comment about a fight that's just happened?

Bivol-Beterbiev isn't interesting to me because Bivol has no power threat, whilst Smith did. He has superior boxing skills to Smith but all that means is he'll likely make it to the final bell, possibly edging out a decision. I don't see the fight being exciting.
Because there is no time limit on ridiculous statements & the fight just happened yesterday...duh

Ussually at this level the better more mobile boxer outpoints the KO artist/slugger.
Every Beterbiev fight is exciting. Bivol is pretty impressive when he's on his A game. If you appreciate his skill set....
So hopefully you're wrong again.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back