James Harden and Russell Westbrook might end up being the greatest duo ever

To be fair I'm not old enough to have seen those guys. Plus my basketball knowledge is pretty limited.
I grew up in the 80s so I caught the tail end of the Lakers-Celtics rivalry.

Seems to be playing like gangbusters

Shoots a 3 with 8 seconds left while needing a 2 to win the game? Westbrick is a fucking moron... TS is a bigger moron though.

No wonder the ratings are bad... the NBA sucks nowadays.

Last edited:
Shoots a 3 with 8 seconds left while needing a 2 to win the game? Westbrick is a fucking moron... TS is a bigger moron though.

No wonder the ratings are bad... the NBA sucks nowadays.
Outdid himself with the "game over" nonsense with one second left last night.

Lol these cans can't beat the Queens without Hardcan getting to the line 10 times or more. Nice 8 TO's you bearded dipshit.

Dude also thinks Trubisky is a good QB for his precious Bears so..... he needs to watch more tape.

Are you telling me that @Bamboozled is a fan of the Bears? Is he Chicagoan? And shits on Jordan and the Bulls?

That dumbass doesn't need to watch more tape, he needs his childhood back... must've grown up bullied by everyone and their sisters, the way he irrationally hates on the GOAT Jordan. Poor guy has serious mental issues, and it shows too.

Last edited:
Dude also thinks Trubisky is a good QB for his precious Bears so..... he needs to watch more tape.

Last 2 weeks he's done better than Rodgers

also, I stop talking with robertcop2, kids a straight downy.

your jokes are worse than your QB's performances
At least my team didn't give up significant picks for a QB that likely will be replaced soon and a singular defensive end thus not allowing the team to continue to build.

Did you know that the Bears traded UP to the second pick in the draft to take Trushitsky OVER the likes of Patty Mahomo and Deshaun Watson?

At least my team didn't give up significant picks for a QB that likely will be replaced soon and a singular defensive end thus not allowing the team to continue to build.

Did you know that the Bears traded UP to the second pick in the draft to take Trushitsky OVER the likes of Patty Mahomo and Deshaun Watson?

1. not funny

2. not true

3. not even original lul

imagine being so insecure because you won't have a QB in 2 years

The greatest duo nobody wants to watch that's for sure. Don't want to see the ball pounded into the floor and then with 5 seconds left on the clock have Harden jack up a 3 or run into the lane and initiate contact so he can go to the line. Boring basketball.

TheBeard and westBrick destroyed the best 2 defenders pg and kiwi at their home.

Back