James Harden and Russell Westbrook might end up being the greatest duo ever

J

Jpenwell14

Last night they went off. And capela looked amazing also, so they might not want to trade him for kevin love like the rumor mills have suggested.

If harden hovers around 40 points per game and threatens triple doubles, and westbrook averages a triple double with around 25 to 30 points per game, it's going to take a small miracle to beat this team.

In the 2002 NBA finals, one team had a guy put up 36/12/4/3, and another 26/6/5/1.5
those same players put up 33/16/5 and 24.6/8/6 in the finals the year prior

just saying

They’re like the 3rd best duo in their own conference let alone all time lol

They're no Jordan/Pippen

Last night they went off. And capela looked amazing also, so they might not want to trade him for kevin love like the rumor mills have suggested.

If harden hovers around 40 points per game and threatens triple doubles, and westbrook averages a triple double with around 25 to 30 points per game, it's going to take a small miracle to beat this team.
not even in nba jam

They’re like the 3rd best duo in their own conference let alone all time lol

Lebron and anthony Davis are not clutch players. Their team revolves around solid defense. 1 on 1 lebron and davis get smoked. Probably going to get smoked in the playoffs ino

In the 2002 NBA finals, one team had a guy put up 36/12/4/3, and another 26/6/5/1.5
those same players put up 33/16/5 and 24.6/8/6 in the finals the year prior

just saying

That's a pretty good point. We'll see where harden and westbrook stack up at years end

not even in nba jam

I just find it funny because everyone thought that harden and westbrook together would be impossible. Meanwhile they are on an 8 game winning streak and just getting better and better together

Lebron and anthony Davis are not clutch players. Their team revolves around solid defense. 1 on 1 lebron and davis get smoked. Probably going to get smoked in the playoffs ino

Lebron winning multiple championships isnt clutch but Harden and Westbrook who have shot around 40% in the playoffs over the last 4 years on a high volume are more trustworthy come playoff time? Idk

Lebron winning multiple championships isnt clutch but Harden and Westbrook who have shot around 40% in the playoffs over the last 4 years on a high volume are more trustworthy come playoff time? Idk

His teams won those games bub. Nobody is letting lebron take the last shot of the game without serious reservations

No, just no. You wanna come with bird is better than lebron, I'm all ears
What does Lebron have to do with Pippen being a better team player than Westbrick ever has been?

What does Lebron have to do with Pippen being a better team player than Westbrick ever has been?

I was just saying larry bird is a better player than lebron James.

Listen i don't think you understand the kind of numbers these guys are capable of putting up this year and in years to come. Triple doubles, rebounds and assists are team boosting not to mention steals and blocks. I'll tell you what let's see how the season pans out and if I'm wrong I'm wrong

I was just saying larry bird is a better player than lebron James.

Listen i don't think you understand the kind of numbers these guys are capable of putting up this year and in years to come. Triple doubles, rebounds and assists are team boosting not to mention steals and blocks. I'll tell you what let's see how the season pans out and if I'm wrong I'm wrong
Listen, I don't think you understand how neutered the defensive side of the ball has become allowing these guys to put up these numbers.

Westbrick drives the lane during the Bad Boys of Detroit era and he gets fucking murked

Listen, I don't think you understand how neutered the defensive side of the ball has become allowing these guys to put up these numbers.

Westbrick drives the lane during the Bad Boys of Detroit era and he gets fucking murked

No you're right about the defense but its a bit of a stretch to act like these guys are doing it by accident.

To paraphrase wilt Chamberlain at the nba 50 greatest players ceremony speaking to Michael Jordan, "they changed the rules to make it easier on you, they changed the rules to make it harder on me."

Imagine believing in this fairy tail to this day lmfao

the Pistons allowed 105 ppg in a drive heavy league

Westbrook would fucking embarrass them

Back