James Harden and Russell Westbrook might end up being the greatest duo ever

So the potential greatest duo in basketball history doesn't play any defense?

I mean, theyre OK i guess, but greatest duo ever? Where did that idea come from lol?

Seems to be playing like gangbusters

Lol, they're shooting 42.5% between them with 9.5 turnovers per game while playing no defense on a team giving up 115+ ppg. But yeah, super impressive to be shooting well below league average on FGs and 3's, while being gifted 21 FTs per game. They have 1 impressive win all season, and it required PG to not be playing.

However, I shouldn't be so hard on the 2 of them. Truth is no one will ever win anything of importance playing for Pringles.

tenor.gif

This thread is funny

Have you watched Houston in the playoffs recently? I expect more of the same and this team can't play defense for shit.

Should've gotten their rings in '96 but the GOAT wasn't finished.
That fucking Finals had me torn.

I grew up a Jordan/Pippen fan even though I was from Washington. EVERYONE knew who Jordan was from the time they were like 3 if you were born late 80s to early 90s. But at the same time, I wanted the Sonics to get their titles too.

HELL, add John Stockton/Malone to the list of great duos and Harden/Westbrick are barely even sniffing the top 5 at that stage.

That fucking Finals had me torn.

I grew up a Jordan/Pippen fan even though I was from Washington. EVERYONE knew who Jordan was from the time they were like 3 if you were born late 80s to early 90s. But at the same time, I wanted the Sonics to get their titles too.

HELL, add John Stockton/Malone to the list of great duos and Harden/Westbrick are barely even sniffing the top 5 at that stage.
Yeah. The 90s were so exciting. Hakeem/clyde, shaq/penny, etc etc.
These 2 little twinks from Houston don't even sniff top 20 all time

Yeah. The 90s were so exciting. Hakeem/clyde, shaq/penny, etc etc.
These 2 little twinks from Houston don't even sniff top 20 all time
Hell, duos I'd put over them in no particular order (from who I remember watching play myself):
- Shaq/Kobe
- Kemp/The Glove
- Jordan/Pippen
- Stockton/Malone
- The Dream/Clyde

If we're talking overall groupings whether they're 2 or the entire starting 5?
- Jordan/Pippen/Grant/Kukoc
- Jordan/Pippen/Rodman
- Stockton/Malone
- Kemp/The Glove
- The Dream/Clyde
- Bad boys of Detroit
- The Ben Wallace Pistons
- The Garnett/Allen/Pierce/Rondo Celtics
- LeRoid/Wade

TS is smoking the good shit when he started this thread.

people are actually saying Westbrook is better than Pippen?
Westbrook literally can't get a team past the first round...….Durant did, he can't do shit

Hell, duos I'd put over them in no particular order (from who I remember watching play myself):
- Shaq/Kobe
- Kemp/The Glove
- Jordan/Pippen
- Stockton/Malone
- The Dream/Clyde

If we're talking overall groupings whether they're 2 or the entire starting 5?
- Jordan/Pippen/Grant/Kukoc
- Jordan/Pippen/Rodman
- Stockton/Malone
- Kemp/The Glove
- The Dream/Clyde
- Bad boys of Detroit
- The Ben Wallace Pistons
- The Garnett/Allen/Pierce/Rondo Celtics
- LeRoid/Wade

TS is smoking the good shit when he started this thread.
Don't forget the Showtime Lakers

Back