James Harden and Russell Westbrook might end up being the greatest duo ever

The NBA and NFL have been waging war against defense over the past twenty years. You can't look at big offensive output in the current era and then proclaim guys GOAT. It's apples to oranges.

I just find it funny because everyone thought that harden and westbrook together would be impossible. Meanwhile they are on an 8 game winning streak and just getting better and better together

well they will ultimately be judged by the play off performance

Caruso and KCP are the best duo in the Nba.

What a stupid fucking suggestion lmao. Theyre not even the best currently.

Man i love these kind of threads because if I'm wrong it's not like I'm getting roasted any worse, but if I'm right i just have a list of people to roast after their attitudes come back to bite them in the ace

Man i love these kind of threads because if I'm wrong it's not like I'm getting roasted any worse, but if I'm right i just have a list of people to roast after their attitudes come back to bite them in the ace
You're not right.

They’ve got potential to be an all time duo, but they have some work to do

Theyre the best sg and pg combo today. The fact they can play both positions at an MVP level make them deadly to any opposing defense. What a time to be a HOU fan...

Lmao @ this troll thread. Imagine thinking career losers like Harden and Westbrook are "clutch"

Pippen is no russell westbrook
Indeed. Pippen is a winner. Westbrook should try playing best-in-league perimeter defense for a season or two. He might learn what it's like if he did.

Russ has two years in Astroworld. Morey won't pay that 40mil if no title in 2020 or 2021.

They look good together so far but GOAT duo is laughable. That's Jordan/Pippen or Shaq/Kobe.

On a side note the Lakers look unstoppable. Lebron James is a god damn freak of nature.

Too bad none of these guys can come up big in important games. Especially Harden. Regular season beast though. Haha.

So you’re basically just admitting to slinging shit against the wall to see what sticks?
That’s a bold strategy Cotton.

That settles it.

Doncic + Porzingis >>> Harden + Westbrook

Not even the best tandem in Texas.

Back