Jacksons MMA and Tristar incredibly lower finish rate than other gyms in 2012

http://www.bjpenn.com/report-aka-co...ackson-boasts-highest-decision-rate-ufc-news/

Capture-3_zpsc743afb6.png

Well.. I guess some gyms choose the play-it-safe strategy rather than just fighting.

Its sad, I must say.

Just make sure Cesar brings the mop March 16th

Cub Swanson, Jon Jones, Donald Cerrone, Carlos Condit, John Dodson, Kyle Noke, Brian Stann and many more are so boring

Those gyms have guys with belts. You fight a different way when you are champ. Somone should have to take the belt from you, not you risk it by fighting dangerously or how someone wants you to. Plus I would love to see win percentages on gyms I bet tristar and Jacksons are the top 2. Go do bum fights if all you want is guys swinging for the fences.

wich camp has the most fighters?
wich camp has the most wins?
wich camp has made the most money for the fighters in 2012?

im not being a douche i really am curious if anyone knows.

most fighters: ATT

most wins: AKA

dont understanad that last question

All I gotta say is Guida, GSP, Condit, yawn!

Go watch felony fights on youtube then because you obviously don't appreciate the sport. Condit is one of the best finishers in the sport. sorry he didn't finish Diaz who has never been finished and sorry he didn't finsih the 2nd p4p guy in the sport. You are a loser.

What a piece of crap graphic. It just goes to show that if you make a pretty chart people will believe it. HA!

Show me the % of title fights going the distance.
Show me the % of belt holders in the camps.
Show me the $$$ each camp earned in fights.

Those figures are comparable.

Things don't make sense like Decisions plus Finishes per team for jackson's and some others adds up to 100% but not for others. So if they were only counting wins, everyone would add up to 100%. If they are not only counting wins but also decision and finish losses, then they are implying that Jackson's and the other teams that add up to 100% went undefeated which is obviously not the case due to the final graph.

The wild card could be dq wins but if those were excluded from either category, they should be excluded from the overall number the percentage is based on. It's not noted anywhere.

This is not even tackling the validity of their source data, which I don't know.

I expect the numbers next year to say something different and once Jackson isn't one of the worst in finishes, then these stats will be useless

What a piece of crap graphic. It just goes to show that if you make a pretty chart people will believe it. HA!

Show me the % of title fights going the distance.
Show me the % of belt holders in the camps.
Show me the $$$ each camp earned in fights.

Those figures are comparable.

And show me the win % of each camp. You win to stay relevant. Noone wants to be the Melvin Guillard/Dan Hardy of mma.

Those gyms have guys with belts. You fight a different way when you are champ. Somone should have to take the belt from you, not you risk it by fighting dangerously or how someone wants you to. Plus I would love to see win percentages on gyms I bet tristar and Jacksons are the top 2. Go do bum fights if all you want is guys swinging for the fences.

I am so ashamed of my 17 year-old self for buying those Bum Fights DVDs.

StarTrekFacePalm.gif

How is emotion involved in Guida running and Brunson hugging?

Those are physical not emotional.

you start a thread with stats,
when people challenge the stats to be wrong,
you have no factual counter,
you go on an emotional tangent

you start a thread with stats,
when people challenge the stats to be wrong,
you have no factual counter,
you go on an emotional tangent

You are making things up.

Bruson and Guida went to decision. That is a fact.

Dry your eyes now.

Back